CHAPTER 9

And thats when the Pandemic started and I was so busy I didn't even get to read the book Pinas gave me...She is such a good friend...

_______________________________________

A/N: so yeah that's how China looks, isn't he cute ;-;, he's not the bad dude with an attitude like in other stories. He's a good countryhuman!!

Kinda like a sinamon role that can kill you, maybe? :^

                              𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒

AUTHORS POV

Seconds turn into hours and hours into days yet they still haven't found out how to undo this haunting ghost curse thing.

They knew only 2 things

1. The Ghost only appeared now for the Ghost's relatives (Pinas and Martial) both finally interacted with America after his death...

2. While they were researching, America complained why this hasn't happened to Spain and Japan
- It's because Spain wasn't the one who kill their (Pinas and Martial's) father and mother it was his mother Spanish Empire.

- Same goes to Japan, for his father, Japan Empire killed the 2's cousins named Hukabalahap. But her body wasn't found...

(Huk is known as an organization led against the Japanese which members are knowingly Filipinos, she is considered as a countryhuman for she is relatable to Filipino history so as the Philippines)

As the 3, Germany, Ame and Russia walk to the hallway joining China and NK... China notice something wierd...

Weirder than America actually is...

America was looking stress? Wow that's a first, China taught to himself

China grab Ame's hands into the Janitor's Closet to interrogate him...while the 4 where going to the arcade...

"Ok enough with the funny business, what's up?"

He said to America.

"What up?" Ame looks super confused rn

China face palmed and said
"Listen America, I know somethings up even Germany looks stress for no reaons I know about!!! now tell me before I spread rumors... Because you look like your being weak"

When China said the weak part he said it with a venomous sound that can shiver your spine...

Ame gulp as he told everything that happened

China felt sorry for he said he will spread rumors that the United States is getting weak but he NEEDED to know the truth

He's not a bad person, he's just been seen as bad as his government, he keeps his mouth shut but sometimes he had enough

After Ame spoken what China needed to know...

" HAPPY?!" America quitely screamed

"No"

"What?" America sat back down on a box confused at what the product making country had said

"America there's one thing you got wrong that I know"

"And what is that?" Ame taught that China is being over proud and a 'Mr. know it all'

"Before Spain's mom got to the Philippines I already knew them and almost all their abouts from their relatives to their non government..."