oo. sun to me

・゜゜・.

IZABEL EMILIE LESTRANGE WAS never one to believe in love. For when it happened, it seemed to be ripped from your soul, feeling like a thousand matches had lit your body on fire. She watched this happen as her brother fell into the darkest depths of the sea when his first love broke him. She watched this happen as her mother died, leaving the Lestrange family in an entity of shattered glass.

Although, the universe seemed to turn left at every right, the girl could not help but put her faith into it. For, it seemed to be the only thought with her that would be constant.

JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER HAD always craved the feeling of loving somebody until it could extinguish every flame in the room. He had grown up surrounded with the rays of the sun, and a heart the size of an ocean.

Even when it seemed that the ocean would freeze over to  be skated on by sharp blades, the boy couldn't stop himself from staring through the stars and wonder if his love could ever travel that far.

BOOK ONE OF THE
NEFARIOUS SERIES.

INTRODUCING

INTRODUCING...

IZABEL E. LESTRANGE
! vanessa hudgens

JAMES F. POTTER
! reiky de valk

with...

RABASTAN C. LESTRANGE
! mena massoud
RODOLPHUS E. LESTRANGE
! avan jogia

and...

ELARA J. ROSIER
! sabrina carpenter
EVAN C. ROSIER
! ross lynch

REMUS J. LUPIN
SIRIUS O. BLACK
PETER PETTIGREW

REGULUS A. BLACK
NARCISSA BLACK
BELLATRIX LESTRANGE (NÉE BLACK)
BARTY CROUCH JR.

LILY EVANS
MARLENE MCKINNON
MARY MACDONALD

AMARIA KALIA
DORCAS MEADOWES
LYRA SELWYN

____

PLAYLIST.
astronomy, conan gray
apocalypse, cigarettes after sex
my tears ricochet, taylor swift
white ferrari, frank ocean
the night we met, lord huron
i know it won't work, gracie abrams
fine line, harry styles
things i wish you said, sabrina carpenter
seven, taylor swift
reflections, the neighbourhood

THOUGH, IZABEL NEVER BELIEVED in any idea of love, she couldn't stop the feeling of melancholy produced when he was gone.

best read in, dark mode
times new roman, smallest font.

rewritten, august 2023

i do not own the harry potter universe nor it's characters. this right belongs to J.K Rowling. though, izabel lestrange and elara rosier are MY own characters and part of MY series whom which i take complete credit for along with the plot of this series.

you are now reading
ACT ONE. MELANCHOLY.