Gf?

*Y/N POV*
Todays the day when I perform at the Roundup, hell yes I was nervous.
Hartley knew my powers would amplify so she made me sing the song. I thanked her for it.
We got to roundup to meet Colby, Amy, and Jake. I was hoping that Colby would know that this song would be for him. Lord, I was nervous. Colby noticed," hey are you ok?" "No, still nervous about singing in front of people." I admitted. Colby pulled me into a hug. He kissed my cheek to assure me it's gonna be ok. "Thank you Colby." I say. "You're welcome." He said. "I got to go. See ya." I tell all of them. I was walking and a girl looked at me up and down. She came up to me and said," so you're Colby's new bitch? I was his crush for so long." "I'm not Colby's gf at all, and big talk for someone who can't pull." I say. "I'll get you back." The girl said.
"Y/N you're up!" The stage manager said. "Ok!" I say.
I get on stage and sang the song(play the song)while looking at Colby and he was looking at me too!!
The song ended, he ran up to me and hugged me and told me to go with him. We stop at the entrance and he was twiddling his fingers. "Colby are you ok?" He nodded. "Y/N I wanna tell you something... ever since I met you I liked you so much, that's why I asked you to hang out. But i wanna ask you something else.... Will you be my gf? He said very fast but I caught it. Umm... hell yes!! "Colby, of course I will be your gf!" I say proudly. I see Amy, Jake and Hartley look at us and videoing us. " Y'all knew?" I said. "Yes, we did Colby goes on and on abt how he wants to date u." Amy says. "Ok, let's go to a movie." I said. We all nodded and went.
*girl POV*
That's yn who is the ex of my brother. I decide to message him. "You're ex is here in valley view and is cozy with a new boy. Might wanna get revenge." I said. "I will, I'm a villain, it's in my blood. Keep an eye on her for a little longer. I have to tell Onyx. And tell oculon. There will be battle soon..." he says. "Ok I'll keep an eye on him and her. Doesn't she have telekinesis, reading minds, and psychic powers?" I asked. " she does which makes her strong. I finally get my revenge." He says.