Jealousy

Authors note: TW: body-shaming and not eating. You guys are beautiful people!!❤️❤️
—————————————————————————
Y/Ns POV
It has been two weeks since Colby and I got back together. Life has been great and singing has also been amazing. Colby and I were on our way to class.
"Hey babe, can I stop by at my locker and I can't meet you in class?" I asked. Colby nodded and kissed me on the cheek. I was just checking my makeup and getting my books when I heard a voice that is familiar and annoying. It was the best person in the entire world, sarcastically, yay it's Daphne.
"Hi Y/N, can I ask you something?" She asked. I thought of it and realized it would be rude not to say yes. So I nodded. "You should really lose weight because u r incredibly fat. Like how can Colby like you and not me who has a models body." I was holding in tears. "Anyways have a great day." I got the rest of my stuff out of my locker. I was replaying every single word that was said and covered it when I walked into class. Colby smiled at me, I half smiled back at him. "Babe u ok?" He asked. I want to tell him the truth, but I don't want him to know. I nodded.
TIME SKIP
it was time for lunch and I was famished. Then I remembered what Daphne said. I immediately sat down by Colby. He was eating his lunch. "Do you want some?" I shook my head no. "No but thank you. I'm not hungry. I gave him a smile to cover it. He nodded but ig he knew what was up.
TIME SKIP
It was the end of the day and I was walking with Colby to his house. "Y/N When we get to my house, can I talk to you?" I nodded. Sure why not?" We just talked the rest of the way. Then we got to the door. Colby opened it. Eva said," hello you two! how was school?" We both said it was good. Then we went upstairs to his room. Colby left a crack of the door open. "So why did you want to talk to me?" I asked. "Babe, what happened before you walked into class? I care and worry about you. I want to know what happened." I felt a tear go down. "Yn what's wrong?" I took a deep breath. "When I told I was going to meet up with you in class, I went to get my stuff and fix my makeup. Daphne came up to me and asked if I could talk to her. It would be rude not to. I nodded yes. She then said that I should eat less and that I'm fat." Colby was by me and holding my hand. "Then she said how could you love me even though I don't have a "supermodel body" like hers. And that's why I was trying not to be sad and cover it up with a smile." Colby shook his head in disbelief. It took him a minute. "YN, you are beautiful and the best person I've ever met in my life. Don't pay attention to her. She's just trying to bring u down." I look away. "Hey look at me. It's her loss that she can't see who you are. You have my promise ring and she doesn't. Just pay attention to the people who love and like you." I nodded. He gave me a kiss on the lips. He pulled back and he said," we should watch your favorite movie." I nodded. We just watched the movie, cuddled each other and fell asleep." How am I soo insanely lucky that I have him as my boyfriend.
Also come to think of it how did I keep my telekinesis from acting up doing this? Maybe it's because I know how to balance it.