I love you!

*Colby POV*
Ik I messed up big time. Mom took my phone and told me to go to the roundup with them well I was hungry so why not. I didn't see Y/N today I was worried. All I could think of was her. I was wandering what I'm going to do with the necklace that I bought her. "Colby you ready? We have to go like right now!" Amy said so we went to the roundup. I pulled Amy aside. "Amy, you prob don't want to talk to me. I'm worried about Y/N because I haven't seen her today. I messed up I know but I just miss her so much!" Amy nodded. "Yea Colby you did mess up. BIG TIME! I get it but yn can't stand or see you anymore. She just is tired, and you cheated on her and treated her so badly, you should be sorry for that . I love you but you're not the brother you used to be." Amy said. She had a point but I wish I could make it up. Until the girl comes," o hey babe how r u? U excited to see me sing, Ik u r. My song is all about you! I hope you like it." "Listen Lily, I don't like you! You pulled me into that kiss, and I didn't like that!" I yelled. "Ok I'll make you regret that." Lily said. I'm not worried honestly. I just want to see Y/N so bad.

*Y/N POV*
Amy pulled me aside really quick. She told me everything that Colby had told her. My heart kinda melt after I heard that, I love him but I don't think he'll ever say that to me. "Lily you're up! Everyone give it up for lily singing "Before He Cheats!" I can't believe it she took my song! "Hey yn what's your song?" The stage manager said. Amy gave me a look. "It's "you being with me." "Thank you very much. Good luck!" I looked at Colby and he looked and mouthed the words," I'm so so so so sorry!" I mouthed back," it's okay!" He smiled.
"Well we all know I'm gonna win, right yn!" I see the girl, lily, asking me. "What the hell do u want?" "Your boyfriend and all of your accomplishments! I know I'm gonna get them! Good luck out there."
"Give a welcome to Y/N! She's going to sing you belong with me!" Colby immediately stared at me, I was a little nervous. But everyone started cheering and the band was playing the song. I started singing it but then I noticed the girl trying to get in my head but Eva blocked them and stuck her tongue out. I finished the song. Everyone was clapping, but Colby was happy, smiling, and gestured to go over to him.
"Amazing to everyone, but there was one singer that outshined the others. The winner is Y/N!!" The crowd started to cheer for me and I felt great. But Colby pulled me aside. "Y/N I've been want to tell you this ever since you agreed to be my gf. I know that made a huge mistake I-" I cut him off by saying," I love you Colby!" He was just smiling and said," you do? Well I love you too! Oh I have a necklace for you!" I put my hair to the said and it had a diamond "C" on it and it was beautiful. I see all the maddens looking at us and smiling at us. "Yn was the song about me?" I answered," yes it was about you!" "Can you please sleep in my room so we can hang out?" I didn't give it a second thought," ofc"
I saw Eva walking up to us," now you two r prob going to make it together. So pls get along." Colby and I nodded. "Ok that's that let's go home!" Then we went home.

*Lily POV*
Ok. So that yn bitch is just wrong and I can eee why my brother broke up with her. Her boyfriend is hot but he's the villain that we need to get. "Lily the maddens are here and we know it. Every villain does." I nodded. "You're my villainous brother who knows everything. Honestly we just need to take out yn and Colby soon so like in one month maybe?" He nodded. "Yes that seems fair oculon is still here sm he can talk to Amy, Jake, Colby, and Hartley. Especially Hartley because she can lead us to their house and give it away. " I smirked. "I just have to get lover boy and girl to trust me and oculon but she doesn't go to school. It's her telekinesis, her powers are stronger than onyx himself tsp we have to get her especially." I smiled evilly. "Great let's do this." He said.