Dark Choco x Fem!Reader

[Once again, no ideas plagues me and this shit short af.

And lots of dialogue because yo girl loves to write some dialogue.

Also a bit of context:

So you and Dark Choco used to be very close before he became corrupted by the Strawberry Jam Sword. After he attacked his father, you and Dark Choco had not spoken in a long time, despite still having feelings for each other.

You're also a messenger for the Black Citadel cause why not?

Anyways hope you enjoy-]

MayaandthethreeCutie
————————————————————————-

The wind howls as you stumbled through the frozen forest. The cold winds chilled you to your very core, but you had to persevere. You were supposed to deliver a letter to a village on the other side of the forest, and you were determined to make it, even in this blizzard.

You made your way through the raging snow and harsh winds, shivering as you held the letter close to your chest in an attempt to shield it from the snow. Looking up, you could see the sky slowly becoming a dark grey. It was almost nighttime, you needed to find shelter quickly.

By your estimations, the next village was too far to reach before it got dark, so you had to look elsewhere to escape the dangers of the nighttime forest. You searched the area, looking for something you could use as shelter, only to see a light flickering in the distance.

With no other place to go, you started approaching the light, hoping it would be a village. However, what greeted you was a small campsite, clearly meant for only one cookie. You had no choice, you needed to find some form of shelter. You looked around, seeing if you could find the one who set up the campsite, and that's when you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Who are you?!" The voice said, making you flinch before turning around. "You shouldn't be here, you should go no- wait... Y/n?"

"Dark Choco..?" Your eyes widened as you saw the hooded figure. His intense red eye filled with a sense of soft familiarity, his other covered by a scar from his past. His jet black hair contrasted by the two white streaks running through it, although it was much shorter than you remembered it.

"Y/n... it has been so long." A smile formed on his lips. "I never thought I'd see you again."

"Neither did I." You smiled and couldn't help but approach him. "I always hoped we'd meet again after the day you disappeared."

"As did I... what brings you here anyways Y/n?"

"I was just bringing a letter to a village just in the other side of the forest. However, it does not appear I'll be able to do so tonight."

"Right, the forest does get very dangerous after nightfall." An awkward silence befalls the two of you. "You know, since you're here already... do you want to stay here with me..?"

"Dark Choco..." You couldn't restrain yourself from going over to hug him. "I would love to..."