Longan Dragon x Reader

[Yall I'm so sorry I had absolutely zero ideas for this and it's so short. TT

And before anyone asks, yes you are a dragon in this, and no you are not related to the other dragons. Just wanted to clear that up for y'all.

Also side note but Longan looks so goofy in their official smiling sprite-

Anyways sorry again for this being so short-]

@ttimamisu45

——————————————————————

You winced as you heard thunder roar outside, the loud sound rang throughout the halls of the Longan Palace.

You hated thunderstorms, you always had. The bright flashes of the lightning followed by the loud clasp of thunder always made you anxious. Like there was a massive beast hiding in the rain, waiting for its moment to strike.

You covered your ears and closed your eyes, trying to quell your fear as the storm raged on outside. While trying to calm yourself, you felt a pair of arms wrapping around you, making you flinch.

"Shhhh. Quiet down my dear... it is just me," a deep and familiar voice said to you. You looked up, only to meet the gentle, but still intense gaze of the mighty Ivory Dragon.

"Scared by a simple storm," Longan Dragon said, softly petting your head. "You always have been quite the gentle and timid soul."

"I-I've been getting braver though... haven't I?" You asked in a soft voice. Longan Dragon responded with a chuckle,

"Yes, you have my dear."

They softly stroked your head, comforting you and holding you close to their body.

"You don't have to worry about anything my dear, I will be here to protect you no matter what."

You looked up at Longan's face, their soft smile filling you with comfort as the storm outside raged on. You felt safe in the arms of the Ivory Dragon. You knew nothing could hurt you while you were there.

"Thank you for protecting me Longan..." you told them. You heard a soft chuckle in response.

"It is no trouble my dear. I would do anything to protect my most precious treasure."