𝐢: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

AURILENA STERLE:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

AURILENA STERLE:

* ˚ ✦

Aurilena moved down the stairs of the Spring Court Manor swiftly as she went on her way to the dining room. Her silk blue dress flowed freely behind her and her soft brown hair cascaded down her back. Aurilena looked put together and resembled a Sterle in every way.

Every since...that night, she had busied herself with helping Tamlin. After Amarantha's curse swept over, he needed as much help as he could get and Aurilena was more than happy to serve him. After all, she owed him. This was not longer after she had made the Spring Court her home and gave her an excuse to occupy her time.

Even though Aurilena had been in the Spring Court for almost forty-nine years, she never renounced the Night Court and was still an official subject of the court. Tamlin and Lucien had asked her if she wanted to change her court status, but she declined every time. There was just something inside of her that didn't want to erase that part of her, the Sterle in her. Aurilena still kept the style she had grown up with, only changing it to add flower detail to her clothing as a compromise. She still looked like she belonged to the Night Court.

Aurilena entered the dining room briskly, spotting her two friends. She curtsied deeply as a sign of respect before taking her seat on the left side of Tamlin, the fae male sitting at the head of table.

Tamlin was ever the High Lord of Spring with his light golden hair and green eyes. His facial features were covered by a golden mask embedded with whorls of leaf-shaped emeralds, aside from his jaw and lips which were not obstructed from your view. Tamlin wore a dark green tunic, accompanied by a leather baldric across his chest.

Lucien winked at her playfully as he sat on the edge of the table, wearing a muted silver tunic. His red hair was usually the feature that drew your eyes in, that was until you saw his face. Her dear friend wore a bronze mask that was fashioned after a fox's features, fitting when you thought about it. It concealed all but the lower half of his face and did not do a very good job at hiding his missing eye that was replaced with a carved golden orb. Along with the scar that ran from his brow to his jaw.

He cleared his throat, tilting his head to the other side of the room. Aurilena looked over to where he was gesturing and had to stop herself from jumping in her seat. Surprisingly, there was a mortal girl standing in the corner of the room. She was slender, with pale skin and golden-brown hair, and slightly tilted up eyes. Aurilena forced her face to remain neutral as she looked at the girl. This could be the one who would break the curse and give them their freedom. Well...the Spring Court. Aurilena wasn't bound by the same rules as Tamlin and Lucien. A perk of not being a part of their court.

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें