The Travelier Motel

A familiar voice calls out to Clementine on her walkie-talkie.

Glenn:Hey there. This is Glenn,and uh,I'm kinda in a jam here. Uh,little girl,if you're there,could you put your Daddy on the phone? Or on the talkie,or whatever?

Clementine hands the walkie-talkie over to Lee.

Lee:This is Lee,what's up?

Glenn:So,I'm down at the Motor Inn,and... well,I'm stuck.

Lee:Stuck?

Glenn:Yeah,I saw a chance to get some supplies for the group and a bunch of the roaming ones got the jump on me. I'm hiding over here,but they won't leave.

Kenny:What's up?

Lee:Glenn's trapped down at the Motor Inn. Hey Glenn,we're gonna talk it over and send a group to come get you.

Glenn:Awesome. I'll sit tight till then.

Lee:Sounds good.

He then cuts the connection,and turns to Clementine.

Lee:I'm gonna hold on to this until we get Glenn back,okay? I'll take good care of it.

Clementine nods her head while Kenny asks,

Kenny:What's the plan?

Lee:Well,I think Doug's not great around Walkers,and you've got your family here,so I'll take Lincoln,Victor and Carley and her deadeye down with me to the Motor Inn,get back with Glenn as soon as I can.

Kenny:If that's what you wanna do...

Lee:Somebody's got to.

Lincoln:Let's do it.

Victor:Well,at least it's better than nothing.

Carley:I'm in.

Lee:Doesn't sound too bad out there right now.

Carley:Let us know when you're ready. I could use a jog.

Julie walks up to Victor.

Julie:I want to come too.

Victor:You can't. Your shotgun's empty.

Julie:(sighs) Can you at least find some ammo when you're on your way over there?

Victor:I'll try.

Julie kisses him on the cheek.

Julie:Thank you.

Victor:No problem.

Lee:Alright,is everyone ready?

Lincoln:Locked and loaded. How about you,Lee?

Lee:I'm ready.

Carley:Let's go.

The four leave the drugstore using the door through the back. After reaching the motel,Victor sees a Walker nearby.

Victor:Get down!

They all hide behind a wall,to avoid the Walker's line of sight. It walks away,and they hear an ice machine moving. Victor aims his Desert Eagle and Carley aims her Glock at the moving doors.

 Victor aims his Desert Eagle and Carley aims her Glock at the moving doors