A New Home

Everyone from the drugstore managed to make it to The Travelier Motel. Clementine watched Victor and Nikki drag the last of he dead bodies on a pile. Lee goes over to Glenn,who was listening to the radio.

Lee:Hey,Glenn.

Glenn put his hand up,signaling him to wait so that he could hear the radio. The reporter states that several cities in Georgia have become a stage-9 catastrophe,including Atlanta. Glenn then looked worried,and told Lee his decision.

Glenn:I think I need to go.

Lee:To Atlanta?

Glenn:Yeah. I got friends there,and I just can't stay here knowing they could be trapped in that city.

Lee:Sounds like nobody knows what's happening there. When we left a few days ago,it could've gone either way.

Glenn:I gotta take my chances.

Lee:Find your friends and be safe.

Glenn:Thanks,Lee. That means a lot. I don't mean to abandon you all,but this seems like an okay set up,and I'm sure things will be back to normal around here in no time.

Lee:Let's hope.

Glenn:You guys be safe.

Lee:We'll try.

Glenn got inside his car and drove off towards Atlanta.

Lincoln:You think he'll be fine?

Lee:I'm sure he'll be fine.

Lincoln:If you say so.

Lee walks over to Kenny and Katjaa at their truck,as Kenny was talking to Victor about his metal bat.

Victor:I got this ol' thing from my best friend,Jason.

Kenny:Is he still alive?

Victor:Honestly,I don't know. He's probably got a secret base or something.

Kenny:Good to know.

Lee:Hey,Ken.

Kenny:Close call back there.

The two of them shook their hands.

Lee:Thanks for the help back there.

Kenny:No problem. We have to take care of each other.

Lee:Yeah,we do.

Kenny:About Clementine...

Lee:Yeah?

Kenny:Earlier,I said there's some stuff out there that might screw up a little girl like her.

Lee:You did.

Kenny:Well,I still think that's true,but after what I saw today,I think you two are gonna be just fine.

Lee:Thanks,Kenny.

Kenny:You got it.

Lee went over to Carley,who was looking through a box of supplies.

Lee:How are you doing,Carley?

Carley:I'm okay. You know,considering.

Lee:I do,yeah.

Carley:I can't stop thinking about Doug. We couldn't have saved him,could we?

Lee:I don't know. It all happened so fast.

Carley:I know it's stupid... we'd just met,and he was such a... it's just that... I think that I liked him.

Lee:I'm sorry,Carley.

Carley:It's okay. Thanks though. There's been a lot of death in the past few days. I'd rather be alone,I think.