𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

Anger.

Red.

Bloodlust.

That's all I am feeling right now. Red is all I see right now. I want to torture her so bad. If I tell you all my thoughts, it will be gore.

That much anger is inflected inside me. My blood boiling looking at the scene folding in front of me.

Majority of the time I have only tortured men for their wrong doings but looks like this plastic faced hoe is going to get tortured in the most terrific way ever today. By me.

She will beg for me to kill her or think that it's just a nightmare and do everything just to wake up from it.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance looking at the lady who is making me go crazy to torture her in the cruellest way I have ever treated a woman.

She is the reason why brothers are broken. And as a good sister I am, she is gonna get punished.

The thought itself makes me smirk. She has given me pain all my life I can remember but hurt my brothers and you are dead.

I whistled loudly, making her go still. My faithful horse came to me, and I climbed on her and galloped all the way to that woman.

 My faithful horse came to me, and I climbed on her and galloped all the way to that woman

Taking my sword out I whisked it in the air creating a thunderstorm..... to occur on the land.

"Drop your weapon woman!" I ordered. My voice echoing through the thunderstorm created by me.

All the weapons dropped down due to the gravity pull. Except for mine.

The woman turned her face to me. That's the most wicked smile I have ever seen her give someone. "My dear granddaughter. You will not kill your sweet grandmother now will you?

You know what will happen, when your father gets to know about it." She said, her smile widening.

In return I just gave her my famous smirk. "You were seriously thinking I will kill you, just like that.... you poor grandmother?

I will just personally drop you to father's palace after giving you a special treatment. Don't you want your granddaughter's service?" I asked in a calm voice.

She will be a fool if she complies with it... and she just proved that she is a dumb bitch.

Haha... more fun for me then. I'm sorry for scaring you guys. But I'll just give you all a heads up. It's going to be gore and descriptive for some time. So, if you are not comfortable you can just skip the part.

"Princess! Wha-.... are you going to do something which I am thinking about?" He asked. In return she just smirked at him confirming his thoughts.