Part 19 (Is she pregnant?)

Lily: Mam aap tired lag Rahi hai. Mai juice lao Aapke Liye.

Teju sits on on sofa with keeping her back and head on back rest.

Teju: nehi, lily aunty. Aap bas mujhe without sugar lemon juice dedo. Pata nehi subha se vomit ho rehi hai. Aur har time nauseous feel bhi hai. Shayad lemon juice se thik ho jai.

Lily nodes and goes to make lemon juice.

Lily in mind: nauseousness and vomiting? Kahi Teju mam pregnant toh nehi? Ho bhi sakti hai. Neyi neyi shadi hui hai toh good news ho bhi sakta hai.

( Let me tell you guys, lily and other staffs at home don't know about their deal. They only know Karan and Teju are married)

She comes with lemon juice and give it to her. Teju drinks it and feels better. Then she goes to her room.

It's night. Karan comes back.

Lily: sir aap agaye. Woh actually, subha se mam ki tabiyat thik nehi hai. Subha se vomit kar Rahi hai. Unki toh halat bohot kharab ho gayi hai.

Karan: Kya?

Lily: abhi aapne room mei hai. Aapko dekhna chahiye.

Karan: hmm ok.

He goes to her room. But finds there is no one. Then he hears some sound from washroom. Teju comes out from washroom. She's looking so much pale and tired as she again threw up. She immediately half laya down on bed by closing eyes. She didn't even look at him. He can understand that she's in worst state. He settles down beside her. She opens her eyes and sits properly.

Teju: I think we should take an appointment.

Karan: are you sure this time?

Teju: I think so.

Suddenly she hisses in pain.

Karan: what happened?

Teju: bohot headache horaha hai. Aur sar bhi heavy lag Raha hai. 

Karan: ok, you should rest. I think Tum sojao Kuch der ke liye.

Teju nodes and she sleeps.

Karan goes to his room and changes.

Karan's pov: agar Tejasswi sachmei pregnant Hogi toh usse kitni problem face Karna par Raha hai meri wajese. Yeh bachcha uska hai bhi nehi phir bhi problems toh usse hi Hogi. Bechari kitni weak lagrahi thi. Wait... one second....What happened to you Karan? Why are you tensed about her? Pregnancy mei toh yeh Saab Hoga hi na. Tujhe uski tension Kyu horahi hai. This is only a deal. That's it. You can't behave with her like husband.

Next day morning. TejRan goes to hospital. They told everything to doctor.

Doc: okay, Mrs Obroi, we have to do some tests.

They do some tests. After sometime doctor got the reports.

Doc: congratulations Mr And Mrs Obroi. You are 3 weeks pregnant. Now Mrs Obroi, you have to be very careful. Aur healthy diet Maintain Karna Hoga aapko. Khudko jyada stressed maat Karna. Because this is first trimester, so jyada careful hona Hoga. Fulltime bed rest.

Teju nodded. They come out of the hospital and settled down in car. Karan is driving. Teju puts her hand on her stomach to feel it. Her eyes become teary. Karan notices that. He can understand that she's emotional now. But he's also emotional, but can't express it. Because whatever is happening, it's not normal between them like other couples.

That's it. I hope you all like this part. Complete the target faster to get the next part.

Target:240 votes and 40 comments