Part 30 (Pregnancy phase)

After two months. Teju's exams are finished. Now she is 6 months pregnant. Her belly has become more protruding, she has gained lot more weight and her cheeks become chubby. She looks absolutely very cute and her pregnancy glow made more beautiful. She goes to yoga classes everyday. Karan appointed her yoga classes. As it will be very helpful for her health. Teju's belly is more bigger than it should be. She talked about it to lily. Lily told her to consult with doctor about it. Sometimes she goes in the back yard garden for walking with lily. Poor Karan is doing his work from home. He is completely emotionless. Even Teju has doubt that he has noticed her baby bump or not. He never shows any expressions or emotions.

Now Teju is in her room and reading a book. Ms Lily calls her because it's her yoga time.

Teju: coming.

She carefully gets up from bed by holding her stomach. Then got ready in yoga outfit.

Teju comes out of the room and bumped with Karan.

Karan: are you okay? In cold voice.

Teju nodded. He looks at her and she also looks at him. His eyes travelled downward and staring at her bump. Teju notices that. She understands that she had been wrong. He actually noticed her baby bump. Also he is hiding his emotions. She is very happy now to know that he has care for the baby.

Karan: Ms Goenka, aap mere sath Chaliye. Mai aapko aur lily ko yoga classes drop kar Dunga.

Then he leaves from there. Teju chuckles. She keeps palm on her bump and caressed it.

Teju: dekha baby, Aapke papa Kitna care karte hai Aapke Liye. Bas aise khadoos banke aapne emotions ko chupate hai.

Then she comes out of the house with lily. Lily helps her to get down from stairs. Probably she doesn't take anyone's help for walking, moving, getting up etc. She does her works herself. But sometimes while using stairs, lily helps her. Because it's risky. Then they all settled in car. Teju and lily sit behind and Karan is driving. In whole drive he glances on Teju and his eyes travelled downwards her bump. Actually he really wants to keep his hand on her belly and caressed it. He wants to talk to his unborn child. But he can't show his emotions to others. But Teju can understand his feelings. They reach there. First lily gets down then she goes to Teju's side. Teju gets down carefully by holding her stomach. She didn't take lily' s help. Karan knows that she's very independent girl. She always tries to do almost all her work own self. Even she never shows her tantrums, cravings. He knows that girls become very moody, cranky during pregnancy. But Teju is different. Maybe because there's no relation between them. It's a deal only. But he doesn't know why, he wants to take care of her. Why he wants to held her hand whenever she moves. He can see her physical sufferings in this state.

He keeps looking till they go inside. Then he comes back home. He saw Aditya is waiting for him

Karan: what are you doing here?

Adi: waiting for you.

Karan sits on sofa.

Adi: listen, can you remember about today's party?

Karan: woh Malhotra's party. Yeah yeah. I know. Don't worry, I will be there on time.

Adi: but only couples are allowed in the party.

Karan: I know, and I'm going with my partner.

Adi: who, Tejasswi?

Karan: are you mad? She's not my wife.

Adi: so who?

Karan: you. Me and you, best couple

Karan laughs 🤣🤣🤣

Adi: stop joking.

Adi: wait a second. Did Karan Obroi crack a joke? Oh my goodness. Can Karan Obroi laugh? Ohh god. I have witnessed one of the world's wonder.

Aditya laughs 😂🤣🤣🤣

Karan: ha ha ha. Very funny.

Adi: but I saw something. You have changed after Tejasswi's entering in your life. 😉😉😉

Karan; shut up. Go to your home. Be here on sharp 7. We'll go there together.

I know it was a quite boring part. I will upload another part today. So complete the target faster to get the next part.

Target: 300 votes and 50 comments