𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

*3 days later

Author's POV:

Mint went to Gemini and Fourth's house to visit Gemini, when she opened the bedroom door she saw nothing but darkness and silent by the surroundings. The blankets, pillows and things were scattered on the floor.

The Empty wine, beer bottles, and broken bottles littered the floor. She saw Gemini sitting on the floor and leaning on the side of the bed, while holding the ring that Fourth returned.

"Gemini, what happened to you? Why are you acting like that." Mint's worried voice as she approached Gemini.

Gemini didn't speak, instead he just looked at Mint and took another sip of wine, Mint quickly bolted the wine that Gemini was holding to stop him.

"Ai' Gem!! You've been away from shooting for 3 days!! The staff and directors are already complaining, what happened to you huh?!" Mint yelled worriedly.

"I have no appetite for all those things, please leave me alone." Gemini's withered voice.

"Why are you acting like that! Is it because of Fourth? Huh!!" she complaining.

She continued, "Look at yourself, you're not even eating! You're so thin. You look pale! You should feel sorry for yourself, Gem."

"I haven't eaten yet because the person cooking my food hasn't returned yet." Gemini answered dumbfounded, not realizing that his tears were falling.

"Is it because of Fourth that you're acting like that? I'm here Gem! Your girlfriend!" Mint's voice trembled, when she pointed herself.

Gemini looked up at Mint with tears in his eyes, "but Fourth is all I need."

"Ai' Gem!" Mint controlling her voice.

"I need Fourth. I need my husband." Gemini answered in tears.

Gemini tried to lift his body, it was very difficult for him to stand because of the drunkenness brought on by the alcohol.

"I want to go to him, I want to see him." Gemini struggled to stand up.

"Ai' Gem! Enough! Fourth doesn't care about you!!" Mint prevented Gem from walking.

"Get out!!" Gemini yelled at Mint as he let out a loud sigh of irritation.

Mint fell on the floor and put her hand on the broken bottle, while Gemini kept trying to step closer to the door even though he wasn't of his sense.

In an unexpected incident, Mint was surprised when Gemini's body suddenly fell to the floor and lost consciousness.

"Ai' Gem!!" Mint yelled in shock, her eyes widened after she gaze Gemini fell like a withered paper.

Even though Mint's arm was bloody due to the wound on her skin, she still tried to run closer to Gemini and shaking Gemini's body to wake him up because she was nervous and worried.

"Ai' Gem! Wake up!!" Mint shook Gem's body.

Mint was burst into tears and worried, when she took her phone and called an ambulance to take Gemini to the hospital immediately.

Fourth's POV:

I was walking in the hallway when I noticed that the students I passed were looking at their phones curiously, when I heard something unexpected.