Beggining of June

dream (clay, 3rd person pov)

he just finished recording a minecraft youtube video with one of his best friends, george.

both boys were now just talking on discord, about random things.

he sees a notification pop up on his phone,

sappitus nappitus

order me food pls
im hungry
6:46pm

i can hear you speaking
ORDER FOOD
7:00pm

alright, one second
7:01pm

after a bit of silence of dream texting sapnap,
"hey, george i gotta go, sapnap is bugging me to order him food"

"oh, alright, bye" george says

"bye! speak tomorrow?"

"sure, see you" he left the call

he eventually left the call too, taking off his headset and leaned back in his chair, smiling.

he really enjoyed talking with george, it made him happy. george just gave him this weird feeling in his stomach, kind of like butterflies.

even just thinking about him gave clay butterflies, but he doesnt really know why. him and george find it funny when their fans ship them. sapnap teases clay about it too, but he doesnt really care.

sapnap walks into clays office, making him jump a little.

"clay, can you order me food? im hungry pleaaaseee" he begs

clay sighed "fine! what do you want?" he says, pulling out his phone and goes onto uber eats. (im british ok idk if america has it😭)

"i want mcdonalds"

"alright, usual?"

"yes please, thank you dreamie" sapnap smiled stupidly and walked out.

"gosh i hate him" he whispered to himself jokingly.

clay orders sapnap his food and himself food too, waiting for it to arrive.

20 minutes..

————

george (3rd person pov)

he just got off call with dream, smiling like an idiot.

he sighed heavily, "gosh, what he does to me" he whispered.

george felt safe around dream, even though they are miles away from eachother. whenever they call, its like dream is right here with him.

george hasnt seen dreams face before, but he trusts him enough for him to not be an old man.

he rubbed his eyes in tiredness, as it was late for him. the timezones really messed up his sleep schedule, but to him, it was worth it if he was talking to dream.

george has always wanted to go to america, but now he has dream as a friend, he is just dying to go there. but he hasnt got a visa, yet.

he has secretly applied for one a couple months ago, hoping to surprise dream when it comes, and if it does. him, dream and sapnap have been talking about it recently, probably because the fans have been begging for a meet up in the middle of June. it happens every year, 'oh! its the middle of june!'

he wasnt sure why the middle of June was so special, but it was to the fans. probably because of the song 'Heatwaves', and the dreamnotfound ship, but he found it stupid.

he gets this weird feeling around dream, he isnt sure why. its sort of like butterflies, but he doesnt want to believe it is.

he sighs and turns off his pc, flopping on his bed, falling asleep almost immediately,

sapnap (3rd person pov)

he was laying on his bed, listening to his stomach grumbling and dream laughing and speaking through the walls. hes probably talking to his boyfriend george.

he picks up his phone and texts dream.

dreamie weamie

order me food pls
im hungry
6:46pm

...
14 minutes later

i can hear you speaking
ORDER FOOD
7:00pm

alright, one second

'he finally replied' he thought. he was tempted to type: 'get off call with your boyfriend', but he didnt.

he got annoyed waiting, so he walked into dreams room, begging him to order food.

"alright, usual?" dream said, looking at his uber eats app.

"yes please, thank you dreamie" sapnap teased.

———

sorry this is a short part!
it gets better...