June 3rd

george (first person pov)

i just finished showering, putting my last minute things in my suitcase.

i finished packing, saying goodbye to my home. i sigh and lock the door, walking over to my taxi.

i put my suitcase in the boot of the car, getting in the backseat with my hand luggage.

i lean my head on the window as the taxi starts driving to the airport.

im actually going to florida.

20 mins later

the taxi arrives at the airport and i pay him the money i owe him. i open the car door and close it, quickly grabbing my suitcase and hand luggage.

i stare at the airport for a couple of minutes, just thinking.

come on george, just go.

i take a deep breath in walk inside. i go to my passport checks, having to take off my round glasses, which i think is weird.

i put my passport back in my hand luggage and i head to the suitcase departure. i put my suitcase on the belt for it to be weighed. im a little bit over the weight limit so i have to pay extra, but thats okay.

i then go to get my hand luggage checked. they take out my water bottle which i forgot to empty. they poured out the water and gave it back to me, so i could fill it up after.

i filled my water bottle back up and go to the different food shops, so i could bring some on the plane.

i get a meal deal from the WHSmiths in the airport. after that, i go to find my flight gate..

Gate A3

i find the gate and sit down in one of the empty seats.

now we wait.

———

dream (1st person pov)

"sap! come on! we are gonna be late!" i shout from the front door. sapnpa takes ages to get ready, and i dont know why. we need to be at the airport in 20 minutes if we need to pick up george on time.

"alright! lets go" sapnap quickly gets in the front seat, while i get in tbe drivers seat. i start the car and start driving.

34 minutes later

george (1st person pov)

i just got off of my flight, it was very late, and i was really tired, but i had to look for sapnap.

i go to the bag pick up belt for my gate and wait for my suitcase to come, which it does pretty soon since mine was one of the last ones to go on.

i grab my suitcase and attach my hand luggage to it, keeping my valuables in my small pocket.

i go outside the airport after ive done all of my passport and visa checks.

now we wait, again..

———

dream (1st person pov)

i pull up at the front of the airport, seeing george in the distance.

"go over to him sap, i'll follow" i say

"okay, i get the first hug!" he runs up to george.

"SAPNAP!"

"GEORGE!"

they both bring eachother into a big warm hug. i watch closely behind sapnap, smiling.

george pulls away from the hug and so does sapnap. george looks at me.

"dream?" he tilts his head slightly

gosh its so cute when he does that

"george?" i say, copying him

he immediately smiled and hugged me tightly. i hug him back.

"wait-! let me see your face again" he pulls away

he stares at me for a couple minutes, probably taking in what i looks like. i suddenly become self conscious and look away.

"uhh- lets get going. i'll carry your bags" i pick up georges suitcase and hand luggage, putting it in the trunk. i get into the drivers seat while sapnap gets in the passenger seat again. george gets in the back seat and lays down across all 3 seats.

" 'm gonna nap, goodnight" george yawned and closed his eyes.

"night goggle boy" sapnap said

"night" i start the car and start driving to my house.

our house.

george (1st person pov)

i run my eyes and yawned, sitting up and stretching. i saw we were driving around a neighbourhood, then suddenly pull up into a driveway.

this was his house?!

the house was big, modern and white and luxury looking. it wasnt a mansion but it was a pretty big house. how did they afford this??!

sapnap looked behind him, at me.

"oh, goodmorning george" he smiled

"hi, is this the house?" i say

"no, we pulled up into some random persons driveway" he jokes "of course this is the house idiot"

i chuckle and get out the car. dream beat me to the boot of the car and was taking my suitcase and hand luggage into the house.

i waited for him to unlock it, sapnap pushing past me into the house.

"woah.." i say, walking in

"what?" dream chuckled

"its- big"

sapnap laughs "thats what they all say" he smirked

"i- SAPNAP!"

he keeps laughing, which makes me giggle. dream leaves and goes upstairs with my bags, soon coming back downstairs.

"your bags are in the guest room, i'm gonna go to sleep, g'night guys" dream says

"night" me and sapnap say in sync

"why dont you sleep with your boyfriend george?" sapnap raises his eyebrows up and down

"shut up! hes not my boyfriend!" i could feel my face flush slightly "im going upstairs"

i walked upstairs, hearing sapnap giggling behind me, before going into his room. i find the guest room and close the door.

i start to unpack my things into the empty closet and drawers, soon getting into my pyjamas.

i turn off the light and lay down in my bed, plugging in my phone so it can charge overnight.

i close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

———

is it getting better??
be honest:)