Chapter-4 (final part)

The diary full of secrets

January 30th

It's dark here, I am scared. I should have listened to that granny, she did warned me to leave that house, but I didn't listened to her. I am scared mom, I don't know what to do, I only have Anna and this diary given by you.

That night was horrifying for me, i woke up and came outside of my room around 12am to drink water,I heard a familiar voice, I just woke up that's why I was seeing everything blur, but it didn't took me much time to realize that who is it. "S-st-step father????? What is he doing here? WHAT I AM GONNA DO?" I panicked.
Somehow I gathered courage and overheard them. I heard.

"30,000? Is that fine?" He said.

"30,000??? Are you kidding me? I literally tolerated them took care of them for almost a month, and you're rewarding me with 30,000?" Aunt said in disgust.

"Okayyyy!!! Then how much money do you want?? Take it and handover me those pieces of shits." He shouted in anger.

I saw aunt taking alot of money from him and saying "yeahh this is enough they are sleeping under the stare case, go and take them".

I immediately rushed towards Anna and locked the door from inside, I still can't forget those footsteps approaching us, suddenly it stopped, I thought that he's gone, I sighed in a relief, but that reliefness didn't stayed any longer when he broke the door with a single punch, I was terrified and trembling with fear, at that time all I was thinking about is Anna, "How will i save her from this evil?" .

"STEP BACK, DONT YOU DARE TO COME CLOSER, YOU EVIL!!!" I shouted while pointing a vast towards him.

"What if I do come closer? What are you gonna do? Hit me again with that vase? Well that's not happening again." He said while laughing.

He came in and pulled my hair and said "Don't you dare to escape again".

He dragged me out of that house "LET ME GO!! YOU EVIL, YOU KILLED MY MOM, YOU TOOK MY EVERYTHING FROM MEE!! Now what else you want?? I bursted out in tears.

"I WANT YOU!! Your mother was in between you and me, So I ERASED her" He said while laughing.

"Me?? What d-do you mean by you w-want me??" I asked while shivering.

He whispered right behind my ears "I said I WANT YOU, You know what that means right?"

My brain my full body was empty at that moment, I couldn't feel myself, like my body was without a soul. I was sitting in his car all hopeless. I could see my life in front of me about to ruin. When I was thinking all this I heard Anna screaming "SISTER!!! Where are youuu???"

I gasped "Anna?? Anna is it you??"

I saw my step father holding a bag it was full of mine and Anna's stuff. I asked him "Where are you taking us?"

"You'll see soon" he said and forcefully pressed a cloth against my face, everything started to get blurry , every sound suddenly fainted i didn't remember anything after that but when i opened my eyes i was laying on the floor of my house. I tried to scream for help but that sudden pain in my stomach couldn't let me, i looked down i realized i was bleeding from down there. I was covered in my own blood, at that moment many questions came in my head "was i stabbed?" "Did he hit me?". I was crying in pain, i couldn't stand on my own legs but still i stood. After walking forward a white cloth catched my eye, it was that evil's shirt, it didn't took me any longer to realize what happened with me.