𝐊𝐚𝐢|𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝

Y/N IG:N/N2prettyNail Tech/Lash Tech265'5 (Kai's taller in this story) ------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N
IG:N/N2pretty
Nail Tech/Lash Tech
26
5'5 (Kai's taller in this story) ------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's pov
I was just getting off of a 17 hour stream when I had got a call from y/n. "Hello?" I said to her "KAIIII" she said in the most exciting voice. Me and Y/N have been dating long distance for about 8 months but she visits every once in a while. Shes in LA while I'm in ATL so whenever she comes down here she stays for about a week. "bae why are you yelling?

It's like 5 in the morning" I said laying down exhausted. "Because I'm coming to Atlanta today for the summer!" She said. I sat up fast as hell "your lying!" I said a little to loud. "HELL NAH IM NOT" she said yelling again. We talked on the phone for hours then went onto facetime to go to sleep on the phone.

The next day.
I was talking to fanum and duke in the game room about random stuff and telling them that y/n is coming over for the summer. "Nigga you gonna get some from her?" Duke said in typical duke fashion "ion know yet..maybe why?"

I said getting some fruit snacks from the snack drawer. " Because that niggas ain't got pussy in over a week because his girl broke up wit em for hot girl summer" fanum said on his phone laughing. I started laughing to. "Man fuck y'all and I broke up with her stupid" Duke said playing 2k. A few hours went by and I got a text from Y/N

(Kai's side) Mines ❤️💗✨
Hey I'm gonna be at the airport in like 2 hours can you pick me up?
Read 6:20pm

My world ❤️🌍 (Y/Ns side)

Yea be there inna few

I got up. "Yo where you going lil nigga?" Duke said "I'm going to get my girl from the airport, why?" I said "take fanums annoying ass witchu" Duke said concentrated on the game. "Nigha ian annoying I'm jus talkative" fanum said hitting his vape. "Ion care if either of y'all come witme, damn"

I said grabbing my keys to my G-Wagon and walking out. I drove out of the driveway and went to Tropical Smoothie to get a strawberry banana smoothie and a raspberry cheesecake smoothie for me. I texted her saying that I was here waiting for her with a surprise at the front gate.

Y/N's POV

I got off the plane getting a text from Kai saying that he's here at the front gate with something to give me. So I walked out and I seen him get out of the car and I ran towards him"BABYYYY" I said hugging him and he hugged me back "hi love" he said kissing my head. He took my luggage and put it in the trunk and he got in the truck. I got in the passenger seat and seen the smoothies he had in the cupholders. "Kai."
I said getting in the car. He looked at me "hm?" He said "who's drink is this?" I said as I sat down in the seat. "It's yours, I got it fa you as a surprise" he said he laughed

××××At The AMP House

It's 8:45pm and me and Kai were watching a movie for a few minutes before agent ordered some food for everyone including me. After we ate we decided to keep watching Scream 3 I was in his arms with a blanket and some cookies. I got up and heard his say "where you going ma?" I laughed and said "I'm gonna go unpack my bathroom stuff and take a shower,baby" and walked to the bathroom and unpacked my skincare stuff for the night and my makeup.

Then I took my clothes off so I could shower. I turned on the shower and made sure the water was warm but hot enough to make the bathroom steam a little bit. As I started showering I heard the door open and I didn't see who it was but the silhouette was taller than me and he started taking his clothes off and got in with me. "Damn bae you smell good asab" Kai said wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hey Siri play Called it love by Gen Neo" I yelled. I kept pecking his lips until he kissed me forreal, we got out and he sat me on the counter of the bathroom I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we started making out for a few minutes. He started kissing and licking my neck in the spot where it's sensitive. "Fuck" I breathlessly moan.

He picked me up and took me to his room and layed me down and started going down on me while squeezing my tit. After a few minutes of him enjoying this pussy, I came in his mouth as a moaning mess. He stood up taking his towel off. "You ready ma?" He said as he lined up his dick with my pussy "yeah" i said. He started to put the tip in slowly making me gasp. "Oh shit" I said when he put all of his dick in. He started to thrust in and out while kissing my neck making me moan louder. He started to thrust faster and deeper and I covered my mouth

"nah baby don't cover yo mouth I wanna hear you" he said while fucking me and taking my hand off my mouth. He started going faster and I moaned louder. We heard footsteps come to Kai's room and opened the door "OH SHIT MY BAD" Duke said making everyone come to Kai's room making me cover up ourselves "what's going on?" Davis said yawning, "the fuck are y'all doing I can hear y'all through my fucking headset" fanum said obviously pissed,"who fucking loud like that?" Chris said, agent looked through the door "GYATT" he said causing me to be embarrassed.

"Yo can y'all leave bro and yes it's y/n y'all making her uncomfortable." Kai said they all left and got up and closed the door and locked it. "My bad for that happening ma.." Kai said and gave me a hug. We ended up finishing the movie and going to sleep in each other's arms.

-----------------
1095 words lemme know if y'all fw it 💕