𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭|𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Y/NIG: N/NverseDancer27------------Y/Ns POV

Y/N
IG: N/Nverse
Dancer
27
------------
Y/Ns POV

"Ja'Niyah I don't wanna go to this fucking party dude" I said sitting on her bed she sighed. She wanted me to get out the house and get out for once because it's summer and I just graduated from a dance college. "N/N you have to though! Ever since you and what's his face broke up you've been miserable and I don't want my best friend to be a fucking shut in all because of a fucked up dude so get sexy and make him mad that he did that to you if he's even going" she said putting on makeup "fine I'll go.." I said getting up and finding a dress to wear I found a short black silk dress and some black heels to wear with it. I did my hair and makeup and I was ready "finished" I said in her doorway waiting for her with my keys in my hand and a red side strap Chanel bag. "Ouu you look good girl!" She said putting her necklace on and walking toward me "you ready?" I said walking towards the door "yea" she said "you want me to take pictures of your fit or" she said. "Hell yes" I said

Liked by niyahbae and 1,236 othersN/Nverse beautiful in black🖤

N/Nverse beautiful in black🖤

Niyahbae bestttt fine asf 💕
random prettyyyy
callmeagentzero🥰

We arived at the party and like normal we were the first ones there because we lived so close to the place. Ja'Niyah knocked on the door and a sweet man with curls in his hair a black shirt on, ripped jeans, and Jordan 4s on had answered the door,"hey y'all hear for the party?" He asked looking down at us "yeah,we are.."I responded "y'all are a bit early but y'all can chill in here for a while until it starts" he said letting us in the house. "OH SHIT JA'NIYAH?" Someone said, he was a little smaller than I was but he looked nice. "KAIII" Ja'Niyah said hugging him, they looked like they the same height. A few hours went by and the party was jumping.

I seen Ja'Niyah with her friends and I wanted to talk to someone else. I poured myself a drink and someome came beside me. "Hey again." He said looking at me. "Hi" I said getting ready to introduce myself. "You look very pretty, I'm Din but my friends called me agent" he said holding his hand out. "Y/N but my friends call me N/N" I said shaking his hand "and thanks" I said smiling. We talked and drank all night and even danced. We have each other our numbers and socials so we can talk to each other and went out separate ways.

I went to go dance again and while I was drunk dancing someone got behind me and out their hands on my waist. I turned around to see it was my ex "I missed you y/n.." he said (let's call him Jamal) Jamal started tugging on my arm and said "let's go talk upstairs for a while.." I pulled away and said no but he was consistent. He pulled me upstairs and he took my dress off and started taping my mouth shut (TW: sexual assault) he started groping me and touching my pussy. I started to scream causing the tape to come off and making me cry. "Stop it please Jamal leave me alone" I said crying he pulled out zip ties and zipped my hands and feet together "since you decided to broke up with me imma break you" he said sounding sinister.

Agent00 POV
I noticed that y/n was gone. I asked her friend where she was and they didn't see her but they seen her with a guy that looked like her ex.

Amp4L

Yo, y'all know that pretty girl that was with Ja'Niyah?

Read 12:58 am
Fanum😒
Yeah what about y/n?

I think she's upstairs with her ex I heard screaming and it sounded like her

Read 12:59 am

Fanum😒

Then go check it out bruh I'll be up there in a second.

I got off my phone and went upstairs where the screaming was coming from I listened closely to davis' room and heard "stop it stop it please" I busted the room door open because it was locked and I seen y/ns hands and feet ziptied to each other and her crying. I hit him in the face and fanum cut her free from the zip ties while I kept beating him up until the party ended and people started to leave and the cops came for him. "holy shit y/n are you ok?" I said sitting beside her "yea I'm fine I'm just a little bruised up from the zip ties.." she said laying on my lap.

"I know it's the wrong time to ask this but can i take you out on a date soon?" I said holding her hand and looking into her eyes. "Of course you can but just wipe that blood off your hands.. please? She said about to laugh. "Of course i can" I said smiling at her.."agent i have a question.." she said sitting up "hm?" I looked at her "why did you do that.." she said "because I care about you and your well-being even though we just met not even a day ago.." I said.

She held my neck and pulled me down and she kissed me. "Thank you.." she said happily"I would've been a victim if you didn't" she said "wooow so where's my thank you at y/n? Hmmmmmm?" Fanum said. We laughed for a few minutes before she said thank you. We went out on a date a few weeks after and I got to know her better. Other than her ex and how obsessed he is with her even though he was the one who broke it off.

----1018 words I hope y'all fw it 💕