𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬|𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Y/N

Y/N

17
N/A
IG: prettygirly/n
(Disclaimer: she's 17 because it's a highschool story and he's also gonna be 17 so win win for everyone!!)
----------------------
No one's pov:
Davis and y/n has been friends since forever ago. Their moms were and still are friends, so they spent every barbecue, every party, every get together, every summer celebration together and eventually they had gotten closer but y/n had moved to NYC from Atlanta. But a few years later, she moved back in her junior year.

Y/Ns POV
I walked in the school with normal expectations. The typical "hey new kid!" Or the "woah when did you go here?" And shit like that . I got to my locker and seen a few people near it, I asked "hey can yall move from my locker? I have shit to". "Oh shit my bad beautiful.." a guy said looking at me, he had curly hair and had some rusty pink air Jordans on, A black hoodie and black ripped jeans. And he was darkskin.

"Thanks.." I said opening my locker and putting my stuff in there and closing it
"You new?" He said standing beside me "mhm" I said,smiling and nodding. "My name Duke What's your name beautiful?"Duke said looking at me. "Y/N.." I said looking up at him. "Cute" he said before focusing his eyes on a boy with a nice stature,glasses. He was wearing what I was wearing but instead of a skirt they were pants. He looked at me and waved. I waved back and smiled at him. Duke saw the interaction and he looked kinda sinister"Hold on I'll be back" Duke said with a smirk on his face, cracking his knuckles.

"DICKDOWN DAVISSS" he yelled at him walking over to him. A few seconds later he started beating him up. I ran over to them making him stop "the fuck is you punching him for, duke?" I said pulling him off and helping the boy up. "Because that's dickdown davis aka the gayest boy in the school" He said laughing at his outfit.

"I'm not gay.." the boy said quietly while fixing his glasses. "How is he gay?" I said "I mean just look at him! He's bitch!" Duke said crossing his arms. "He ain't a bitch duke if anything, you a bitch for fuckin picking on a nigga with bigger balls than you!" I said holding the boys hand and walking away with him.

"Why did you do that?" The boy said sitting on the staircase while I tended to his wounds. "Because ain't no one needs be treated like that..I'm y/n by the way!" I said sitting beside him. "Davis..." He said looking down. "It's nice to meet you Davis!" I said "you too can I see you schedule so I can see if we have the same classes?"

Davis asked "of course but I feel like you have advanced classes.." I said looking over his shoulder. "Hmmm oh! We have homeroom, English, math, gym, and lunch together.." Davis said smiling"yayy!" I said. "is there a vending machine over here?" I said pulling out my wallet. "Yeah, it over by the other staircase.." Davis said pointing to it. "Thanks!" I said walking to it.