The pep rally

Warning ⚠️ Eating disorder and stravevation and fat ashamed

I was getting ready for the pep assembly,
While I was practicing I began to feel dizzy a 100 % Dizzy like I was going to pass out, I haven't ate lunch today I was too busy trying to keep my body at low fat.

Since I'm cheerleader I must stay fit and healthy, but I shouldn't starve myself over a sport, but I was nauseous and wanted to eat something but it was too late, then I remembered the snack bar that Eric gave me yesterday from are last meeting, so I took out the snack bar and I ate it.

As I was eating one of the cheer Girls came over too me, why are you eating I thought we had an agreement not to eat but to stay thin she said as she snapped at me as she took the snack bars from my hand and threw it out.

I began to feel bad over the fact that I'm going to pass out and have eat from an tube for the rest of my life I kept doing this, so just let her run over me like she always does.

Ally Kimmy why are eating??? I thought we had an agreement about being thin she said.

Me but al...

Ally " takes bar from Kim, and tosses it in the trash bin in the locker room"

Me ally I didn't have nothing to eat today, I feel like I was going to pass out.

Ally idc your not eating Chapman fat ass, now let's go practice for the assembly.

Me
"As I got up and headed towards the gym in my uniform as my chubby curvy body walked with my team mates down the hall to the gymnasium "

As I began looking for Eric and Bruce because I thought they would be there, and I was looking and guess what Eric and Bruce were there in the bleachers watching me, as I smiled at Eric, and smiled back at me.

Me " I began to blush at Eric, as I kept my cool trying not to get clumsy before the show, as I took a breath and began to cheer"

Eric " as I saw Kim smile at me like she does, as I was happy to see her there, I watched her as he did amazing stunts "

Brue wow man

Eric Bruce get your head out of the gutter dude 😒

Bruce sorry man, I was way to.... hey ware ya going man.

Eric " as I got up and moved down a seat or two to get away from Bruce, as I I kept my eyes on Kim the hole time"

Me " As tried to focus on my cheers and trying not to get distracted by Eric's dreamy curly hair, as his eyes looked at me and mine was locked to him"

Eric She so beautiful 😍