Meeting the band

Me " the next day after a Afternoon softball game I headed towards Eric's Bronco and there he was sitting in the front seat, his long curls touching the seat as he shifted His sun glasses on his face and he said to me"

Eric are you ready for the best Day ever???

Me yes of course ," as I got into his car and buckled up, as he drove off to the Recording studio in New York , as he parked his car on the curb as we got out of the car and walked with Eric "

Eric you forgot to change out of your uniform???

Me yes I did 😆 but Don't worry I'll wear my Cheer coat over my uniform,  so the other guys won't stare at me.

Eric smart 👌

Me  come-on let's go inside , "as I held his hand, his hand is so sweet and soft, just like his hair which all curly and adorable" he was right I didn't have a chance to change out of my cheer uniform because I was in a hurry and forgot to change, but it's not a big deal because I'm wearing my Jacket over my top.

Eric the boys heard about you and they want to meet you, so I just want to hang with you and get more closer to you.

Me yes me too

Eric do you play instruments???

Me yes I do I play bass guitar,  I want to be a popstar someday,  and maybe a cheerleader in college but my weight doesn't meet the requirements 😞

Eric That's awesome,  how can they cut you from the teams, your so talented at cheer I think you make a great Cheerleader in college,  and who cares what people think your beautiful the way you are.

Me thanks Eric 😊 ☺️

Eric your thank you.

Eric " as I held the door open for Kimmy as she grabs my hand and smiles at me, thanks Eric she said to me, as we head up to the Recording studio "

Me " as he held the door open for me, as I smiled and took his hand and we headed up to the Recording studio "

Eric here we are I said to Kimmy,  as she smiled at the band, guys I like you to meet Kimmy, Kimmy this is Gene, Bruce , Paul.

Me as they looked at me with death expression on there friends,  acting like they ever saw a Cheerleader before, or a plus size gal before I felt so out of place, plus I'm bashful towards people.

Gene nice to meet you I'm Gene and this I Sharon my girlfriend.

Sharon nice to meet you Kimmy I'm Sharon Gene's girlfriend you must be Eric's friend he's been talking about.

Me it's nice to meet you too, I never meet Sharon tweed before she's so beautiful in person,  as I held my hand out and smiled at her and said nice to meet you I'm Kimmy Louise Yes I'm a childhood friend of Eric.

Sharon omg your uniform is so pretty I said to her, as she smiled at me, but I'm scared to tell her about Carrie Eric's Abuseive girlfriend, but I think that Eric should get with Kimmy they look so cute together that's my opinion.

Me thank you 😊

Eric okay Sharon,  as I took Kimmy by her hand, and I led her to my Drum set.

Me Eric is this your????

Eric yes it's Mt drum set, here I'll let you hold my sticks, as I handed her my drum sticks, as she sat they with blank look on her face. The butterflies are coming in my Stomach.

Me as he handed me his drum sticks as I began to blush and become shy around him.

Eric as I took the drums from her hands as I began playing around,  as she began to giggle with me.

Me omg Eric your so talented just like me 😊

Eric thanks 😊 you are too

Me yeah of course 😌 Eric I said to him blushing 😊 at him.

Eric Want to try to play drums???

Me yes of course

Eric as I grabbed kimmys left arm and then her right arm, okay now you hit the bass drum, as she hit the the bottom drum and now hit the the cowbell, as she hit the cowbell.

Me as Eric grabbed my left arm and then my right arm, as I Hit the bottom drum and then I hit the cow bell 🔔,  as are bodies where close to each other, as I felt his warm Shirt covered Chest, as I could fell the Chemistry between us.

Eric as we where more closer to one another as I got up to her lips.

Me wait I said, we where about to Kiss I wasn't ready yet.

Eric Oh sorry I just lost Control,  😢

Me it's okay Eric I don't mind.

Eric do you want to....

Me omg Gene's ax Bass guitar,  as I ran over to the guitar.

Eric Kimmy wait I don't think Gene would.... as I tried to stop her I was scared Gene would hurt her.

Gene Eric it's okay I'm not going to hurt her.

Sharon you better not, Kimmy is a very nice girl, So do you play bass guitar???? I asked her.

Me yes I do I play it sometimes, as I smiled at her, Gene I have never saw the ax shaped guitar before in person.

Gene yes of course it's a nice guitar, I said to her, Sharon knew I would never hurt Kimmy she's Cool I like her, but Eric would think I would hurt her no I wouldn't.

Sharon Gene !!!!!!

Gene Sharon 😒

Carrie Oh Eric I'm Back....

Eric Oh Carrie hi.... I tried to hide the fact that I'm hanging with Kimmy who she never meet her.

Me hi you must Carrie Eric's girlfriend as I faked a smile at her trying not to Cry 😞

Carrie Who is she???? Eric who is she???

Eric Carrie it's not what it looks like.

Me if I'm causing any problems I can go home now 😒, as I carefully walked out of the room as I ran to the bathroom.

Sharon wait , Gene I'll be right back

Gene it's okay Sharon go on.