the truth

Warning Abuseive relationships

Sharon As I went to go find Kimmy, I kept looking all around the fifth floor trying to find her, but no sign of her I felt so bad for her, why would Carrie come back I thought she was going out of town, as I stood next to the bathrooms and heard the sound of Crying coming from the woman's bathroom, so I went inside as I saw Kimmy crying on the floor, as I sat next to her.

Sharon are you okay????

Me I thought he liked me but idk anymore😢😢

Sharon it's okay, as I took her and comfort her, hey you need to know, you are perfect the way you are I said to her.

Me you think so????

Sharon yes you are, I us3d to be just like you, people said that I had to be this perfect woman to be a actress and model, but you know what Gene helped me threw it, I think you and Eric would make a great couple I said to her.

Me thanks Sharon, I need to tell you something

Sharon sure anything 🙄

Carrie Eric why are you hanging with That girl I said to him as I held in my anger but I didn't know who she was but she look like she would steal Eric from me.

Eric Carrie look she is just a friend of mine since she was a child, look Carrie dear I love you 😍, but deep down I wasn't in love with her anymore I like Kimmy not her but if I leave her she would do something so crazy to destroy me.

Carrie Eric I love it as I slapped him in the face, as I walked away from him.

Eric as my face a red spot again, I was hit so many times and the abuse...

Me so Carrie abuses Eric??? I asked her firmly.

Sharon yes she does and I hate seeing him like that, I know your the perfect girl for him to help out of his relationship

Me how did it happen????

Sharon it began when Eric was hanging with you at the park the other day, and he told me he was done with her, but the abuse just keeps coming and it won't stop Eric likes you and you Like Eric, I said to her 😉

Me as I stopped crying, Eric was being abused by Carrie I must look out for him and take care of him whenever she hurts him, I'm in love with him dearly and I must bring him and her to both to more of the games.

Me Sharon I know what I must do and I need your help to do it.

Sharon alright.