𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐮

JAALIYAH VINES
FIFTEEN, PISCES

4:34 PM HARLEM, NYKENTRELLS BIRTHDAY BASH

4:34 PM
HARLEM, NY
KENTRELLS BIRTHDAY BASH

OMNISCIENCE POV

david couldnt keep his eyes of jaaliyah, smilin ear 2 ear as he saw the girl walk into the house with ddot , jayrackz n her nigga. she had yet 2 even notice him but he wasnt complaining as long as he saw her.

david n jaaliyah had broken up around 2 weeks ago, after he fell out with ddot, the couple began arguing about how he was lettin the fame get 2 his head, david's sister melz had found out about the situation n decided 2 take the situation 2 social media.

jaaliyah then started receiving hate from david's fanned out ass followers n she didnt take that lightly, she confronted melz about it n the two damn near fought over it.

the live was on sugarhillhottakes, theshaderoom, twitter, allat .. david was livid, he had gone off on melz about being in his business n not knowing shit. jaaliyah wouldnt answer his dms, messages, or calls even the ones he used on textnow. david's mom had reached out the jaaliyah's mom but it got nowhere.

now they were here, david had tried 2 talk to jaaliyah but she jus ignored him, he didnt even try 2 acknowledge ddot, not that he gave a fuck. jaaliayh n darrien didnt have nun goin on, that was jus her bbsf.

"jaaliyah, bro, lemme talk to u pleasee, my heart," david followed her around like a lost puppy, jaaliyah was startin 2 grow aggravated, she jus wanted 2 get out the house not b bothered by her pussc whipped ass ex.

"bro david, leave me df alone," jaaliyah said as she shoved him off her, "can we jus talk ?? like hear me out,"

"bro jus leave ha alone, gansta," darrien butted in, " yo ddot, shut df up, nobody was talkin 2 u," david rolled his eyes, "nigga ion give a fuck, u see she dont wanna chat withchu, take a fuckin hint,"

as the two went back n forth, jaaliyah took the initiative 2 walk off, she jus wanted 2 have fun n enjoy ha summer, she not tryna b worried bout no niggas.