𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐡, 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

LONDON PINES
↳ EIGHTEEN, TARUS

1:15 AM BROOKLYN , NEW YORKLONDON ( N KYLE'S ) APARTMENT

1:15 AM
BROOKLYN , NEW YORK
LONDON ( N KYLE'S ) APARTMENT

LONDON'S POV

london walked into her apartment as she pulled her suitcase with her, she had jus gotten back after visiting her friends, ari, tay n tuson in atlanta for a week. 2 say she was tired was a understatement, her friends went all out for her when she got 2 atl, meaning she probably got at least 3 hours asleep the whole time she was there. none of the less, she enjoyed spendin time with them.

as she had gotten 2 the bedroom door she could hear the tv, the shower running, aswell as loud drill music playing, when she opened the door she was shocked at the sight, almost frozen,

ally gz sat in the 5k bed, london had bought, under the 2k duvet she had also bought, layed up in london's shit as if it was hers,
"bitch, u got me fucked up," london said dropping her suitcase

ally's eyes widen as she made eye contact with london, "oh shit," she didnt even have time 2 react as london wasted no time getting on the bed n ontop of the girl, sending blow after blow, "kylee !!" ally screamed before getting socked in her mouth.

"getcho shit n get the fuck out my house bitch," london screamed, she then picked something up n went into the bathroom,
"aye whatchu was doing allat screamin foe ?"

cs she jus got that ass toe up df

london pulled the curtain 2 the side, kyle's eyes widen as he saw london, "bae, whatchu doin back-" kyle was cut of by his own scream as london started hittin him with the belt she held, "u out here embarrassing me like this kyle, bringing bitches in MY motherfuckin crib, shouldve left yo goofy ass in yo car!" london hit him after every word.

"baee, its not even like dat, word 2 my moms," he said using his hands 2 block the whoopings,as he pulled for the belt he watched as london slipped on the tile, a small stream of blood leaked from her finger nail.

"ion wanna hear that shit, fuck u," she spat giving him a hard shove before walked out the bathroom.

"bitch, didnt i tell u 2 get out my crib ?" at this point london's only tone was loud, ally was putting on her shoes, she was already fully dressed, "i was jus- i was jus my ass, i said get the fuck out my house bitch,"

"you know what, fuck it," she said before running up on the girl again but this time, ally was fightin back, not that she was doin as much damage as london but she was most definitely getting her ones, now having the height advantage.

kyle came out of the bathroom, grabbing london, "get the fuck out!" he yelled at ally, she picked up her purse n walked over 2 the door, "call me when she calm df down," n walked out.

oh hell nah, this hoe not bought 2 treat me like ima
fuckin mental patient

london tried 2 get out of kyle's embrace but he had a strong hold, "let me go!!" she yelled, squirming around, the tears had finally start 2 come down, n they came hard, streaming down her face, it broke kyle's heart that he was the reason for them.

"im sorry" he repeatedly whispered in her ear, "ion wanna hear that shit kyle," she sniffled.

london had soon fallen asleep, in kyle's arms, he had picked the girl up, put her into bed, took off her shoes n wiped the tears from her face. kyle got into the bed with her after he had cut off the lights. kyle brought her into his chest. he knew she was gonna blow up again n kick him out but he jus wanted 2 atleast sleep with her one last time.