𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐲

SASHA FLETCHER
↳ SEVENTEEN, LEO

7:28 PM SUGARHILL , NEW YORKJUSTIN'S ROOM

7:28 PM
SUGARHILL , NEW YORK
JUSTIN'S ROOM

OMNISCIENCE POV

" yo bro, can u take me n ddot to the-" david had walked into justin's room, he paused as he seen justin n sasha sleep, her head laying on her chest, the tv lowly played ab episode of p-valley.

ever since justin introduced sasha 2 his family almost two years ago he swear it felt like she known him his whole life. sasha was like a real life sister 2 him. when justin would try 2 kick david out, she would tell him 2 come in. justin doesnt wanna take david to the deli, "cmon let's go" sasha would say.

"whats takin u so long nigga," ethan questioned as he walked next 2 david, he let out a "o" as he seen the couple sleep, "wanna wake him up," ethan asked, "hell yea,"

ethan never rlly said anything 2 justin about his relationship with sasha but in al honesty, he loved them together, they were like the true ghetto lovebirds, he wanted what they had n he felt like he had something similar with eva.

david walked over to the bed n shook justin's shoulder, the first time he didnt do anything, the second he let out a huff, the third time he pushed david back,  "the fuck yall want," justin rasped, "aye watch ya mouth" david said, "can u take us 2 dis party," ethan asked.

justin mugged him, "bruh, take a fuckin uber," bringing sasha closer 2 him as he turned his back 3 the teens, hopin they would get the hint. "bro, we not tryna ride in no fuckin nissan !! we tryna pull up in da cat!" david raised his tone, not to much that it would wake sasha though.

"bro get the fuck out," justin rasped

ethan put his hands on justin's arm repeatedly shaking it, "pleasee bro, we'll leave u alone, word 2," he pleaded, justin was getting hella irritated, all he wanted 2 do was have a chill day with wife but of course his brothers hadda come on the bs, "cmon, ima jus call keem," ethan said, already on his call log, ethan understood that no means no n he didnt wanna b a cockblock 2 justin n sasha,

"bro, keem got a kia, we gotta look fye," david said, nobody knew why david was stressing over this party so bad but 2 say he was doing 2 much was an understatement. david stood for a minute, "sash !" david caled out, reaching over justin to shake the girl before getting his hand grabbed but the dreadhead, "now u gotta get out,"

"bro pleasee, you dont wanna take us but sasha cann," david said reaching his other hand out before it was grabbed by ethan, "bro cmon, dont do that," david rolled his eyes, letting out a huff, snatching his hands from hus brothers, "bro yall niggas get on my nerves, real shit," he said walking 2 the door.

ethan had walked out aswell going 2 his room n shutting the door.

david waited almost five minutes before coming back into justin's room, after hearing his faint snores, "sash," he whispered, gently shaking her shoulder, she hummed with her eyes still close.

"can u take me n notti 2 this party, pleasee," he still kept his tone hushed, "right- bro! get out," justin interrupted sasha, now justin was mad, as he got out of bed, jackin his lil brother up but of course, david fought back, the two bickered back n forth before ethan came in, trying 2 b a instigator, he got pulled into the argument 2.

justin managed to get both of his brothers out his room, locking the door after, he got into the bed with sasha who was now half awake as she looked on instagram, justin brought his girl into her chest, placing a kiss 2 the yop of her head before slowly drifting off.