3: little space

It's been days since the straddling incident. It didn't help with my confidence issues. William's been acting like it never happened. Through out the days I've met the rest of the family briefly. Wills dad Brad, his sister Tina, and his mother was no where to be seen. I was told he has a brother, but I haven't bumped into him yet. Usually Boss will introduce me to them and they never really talk to me. They all have their own little butlers as well. Will looks at me different to how he looks at Boss. It like he does t even see me as a potential butler. But he never looks at me with disgust, he looks at me more like a parent would a child or maybe a lover to their partner. Just a soft look of protection. I don't understand why but he does. And I am confused as to why he would.

Ding ding. He calls for his butlers. We both enter the room. I've been taking more charge than Regonald he just stands back and corrects me when I get something wrong.

"Reg you can leave. I have to talk to George alone."  Oh no I thought he's gonna do it again. Boss leaves and I stand by the door.

"Come closer George." I hesitated but listened to his orders. I go to the front of the desk. "Are you afraid of me Georgie?" Thats been one of his favorite little nick names. Other than 'little butler' of corse.

"No sir." I have to look him in the eyes that's one of the butler rules.

"Uh huh then come closer." I walk around the desk. And stand in front of him. I could smell his cologne from here. He smells like forest and fire. A strange combination.

"You seem to have gained a bit of confidence over the last few days. I'm proud of you." That made something inside me bubble up. My eyes lit up and a small smile appeared on my lips. One did on his aswell. "You're cute when you smile. You need to do that more often." He comments. Making blush form on my cheeks.

"Master you have a conference starting in 20 minuets." Boss entered the room not seeming fazed by us. He walks out of the room again. Will pulls me closer so I'm standing inbetween his legs. My heart beats faster.

"I have a conference soon. How are you making friends in the building?" He asked holding my hands.

"Well, I'm not very social. So, I just kinda know people here." I watch as he caresses my hands.

"When I get back I want you to meet with someone. I'll introduce you two however they are apart of a comunity that's not very known to alot and I need you to be open minded. They have been wanting a friend for a while." I look at his eyes. He was already looking at me.

"Of corse I'm not judgy, what comunity is it?" I was curiouse. Will got up and took my hand leading me towards his bookshelves, he was browsing through them as he spoke.

"Its the Little space comunity. Have you heard of it?" He asked.

"No I haven't." I answered focusing on our hands as he searched the shelves.

"Well its a community in which there are people who go into the mindset of a child as a coping mechanism, they act as if they are a child. It is in no means sexual or kinky, and is a genuin reaction to things. There are different ages when it comes to little space. The friend I want you to meet is a head space of 5-7. She isn't always in headspace. I am simply telling you so that you are prepared if she does slip infront of you and so she feels comfortable. Ah here it is." He seemed to have found the book he was looking for. And passed it to me. "The Basics Of Age Regression" the title read.

"Age regression?" I ask.

"Its another term for little space. Look, while I'm at my conference I want you to read up on this. You will meet with her tomorrow. My friend, which is her caregiver. Has been looking for a babysitter or a responsible friend to look after her while he does his chores around the house. I agreed to look after her however I am busy tomorrow. I need you to do it. If anything bad happens Regonald knows the situation and can help.

"So why can't Boss look after her if I can ask?" I hold onto the book as he walks back to his desk hands still intertwined.

"Well you're going to be my butler soon aren't you? Which means you also have to be equipped in this scenario too. I want you to have the experience. And maybe you will find a new coping mechanism for the dreaded dreams of yours." He winks at me. He wasnt wrong. I've been having horrible night mares for years now, non stop. I wonder how he knows.

"How did you-?" He cut me off setting me on his lap this time so I'm not straddling him.

"You scream slightly in your sleep." This thre me off. I didn't even care that I was set ontop of my bosses lap.

"I scream in my sleep?" I ask wide eyed.

"Yeah but not for long usually. If you want anyone to talk to, we have professionals in the building."

"I- um. Thanks. Is it every night? Am I disturbing anyone." I was worried about everyone else.

"There have been no complaints to my knowlage, and not every night, its just been twice now. But I am concerned for you." He expressed a worried look on his face. He rubbed his thumb along my side.

"I think I'll be alright. I'll make sure not to scream. I'm sorry." I looked at my hands they were so white compared to his. I looked ghostly.

"My worry isn't with the screaming, it's with your mental health. If you want that counsler I can always set up an appointment." He says. My heartbeat quickened.

"I'm fine really sir, I'll be fine." I look at him and he gives a nod. He dismissed me and I walked off to my room with the book in hand ready to do some studying for a new probable friend.