13

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

"Its a bad bitch birthdayyyyyy!" i said in a sing song voice as i walked into the kitchen of the airbnb that my sister got me to celebrate for my birthday.

It was me, Kamari, Jayvon, my sister, Lorenzo.

We decided to stay in Houston cause i wasn't big on traveling too far yet, at least not right now.

But ya girl was ready to throw some ass tonight.
Ya girl was finally 21 and i was ready to turn the fuck up and have the time of my life cause hell i deserve it.

"Ew bitch why you so fucking loud this early in the damn morning" Mara groaned out with a mug on her face clear as day.

"Bitch its 2 in the afternoon don't play" i told her with a slight frown on my face

"Uh uhn bitch yo birthday not til tomorrow" she laughed a little and i mugged her cause now she was doing too much.

'Bitc- im just playing Riyah danggggg, its a bad bitch holidayyyyyyy!" she cut me off as she stuck her tongue off and started twerking, which made my mood instantly change cause she head me fucked up for a hot second.

After a minute of two i joined in playfully twerking with her as we laughed with eachother.

"Aht aht cut all the hood rat shit out bruh damn" Lorenzo said as he came from down the hallway and into the kitchen catching us.

I stuck up my middle finger and he did the same looking back at his phone, im guessing he was on face time.

"Oou is that Chassidy on the phone!?" i asked being petty knowing it was Nova on the phone. I heard the call end and i busted out laughing when i seen Lorenzo's face. "Mmcht you play too fucking much bro damn you knew that was Nova, now ha lul ass not gon wanna come to the club with us tonight cause of yo stankin ass" he mugged me and i just couldn't stop laughing.

That's what his ass get foe being a hoe all his life. How was i suppose to know that he was serious about this one lol.

"Oh hush punk call her ass back and ill tell her myself that it was just a jokey joke crybaby"

"Mmcht nah bruh you've done enough. Bitches turn 21 and lose all home training sad case" he said shaking his head while walking off. "Not too much on my sister nigga" Mara yelled after him making me laugh a little.

"Sooooo how's step mommy life" i asked her smirking as she started scrolling rolling her eyes in advance to my question.

"Girl its alright.." she frowned and i looked up at her taking my attention off my phone and to her.

"Whatchu mean alright Mara?" she let out a low huff and put her phone down turning towards me.

"Its alright as in the babymomma be on some weird shit" she started and i waved my hand telling her to go on. "One minute she wanna be cool with me and then the next minute she calling and texting Jay about how she don't want me near ha baby or none of that bs and its honestly draining as fuck".

"Over these couple of months i've bonded with Zaire a little and he's just such a happy baby who is filled with love. I know my boundaries and all, and i try to be there for Zaire the best way i possibly can, i mean as much as his mother lets me be you know" she sighed out and i nodded rubbing her back cause i can see the disturbance and frustration all in her tone and face.