Kapitel Zehn

Y/n was still in Weimarer's room with him and her Husband. They where talking with eachother, but suddenly there was the sound of thunder and it started to rain. "I will ask Grandfather if you can stay for the night." Weimarer said and left the room.

Weimarer made his way towards the office of the Holy Roman Empire. He wanted to knoock on the door but the door opened. It was H.R.E. "Grandfather? Can Miss Y/n stay for aslong as it is raining?" Weimarer asked. "She can, after all we don't want something to happen to her" Said the H.R.E and Weimarer walked back to his room.

"Father, Mother! I asked and you can stay for as long as it rains." Weimarer said and walked over to his bed and sat down next to his mother. And they started to talk about different things. But they got interrupted as a knock was heard. "Weimarer! It's me, USSR. I was told to tell you that Dinner is done." And with that he left.

They made their way to the dinner tables and sat down. The Countrys sitting there where Prussia, the Russian empire, Austria-Hungary and the USSR. The Russian Empire, who was sitting across from Y/n choked on his wine as he saw Y/n. "Is everything okay Russian Empire?" Prussia asked him. "Yes, everything is alright." Was the answer from the Russian.

"I hope your having a good time here Lady Y/n." Prussia stated and gave a polite smile. "Don't worry Sir Prussia i had a very good time here." Y/n replied and gave a polite smile back.

"Why where you in Weimarer's room Miss Y/n?" The USSR questioned Y/n. "Of course i don't mean to invade your privacy." Was quickly added by the USSR. "Don't worry, he asked me how Germany was and i told him that." Y/n explained and the USSR nodded. "It's nice to meet you Miss Y/n." Said Austria-Hungary to Y/n, already knowing it is her. He remembers her Voice and the way she talks. But he does not say this out loud, knowing that it would be fatal for her Disguise. "The pleasure is all mine Sir Austria-Hungary." And the table was silent once again. The Russian empire, who has now calmed down, was thinking about this whole Situation. He was confused on why The old German was so calm, but the Russian thought that The German Empire had still not realized that this was his dead wife. But the German was well aware of that fact.

Y/n and Prussia talked as the Russian Empire started at the other Empire sitting next to Y/n. And the dinner went on. The sky cleared up and Y/n was ready to leave. "Thank you for letting me stay here." Y/n thanked the Holy Roman Empire and gave a small smile. The Holy Roman Empire nodded and walked her to the door. The Visit was now finally over and Y/n called her driver.

After a few minutes the driver was there and Y/n got into the car. The drive to the office was quiet and calm. Y/n was feeling sad, she missed her husabnd and her children already. She had no idea when she could see Third Reich or Weimarer Rebuplic again, or when she could see the German Empire again. "We arrived." And with that Y/n left the car and entered the tall building. On the way to the office she saw Austria talking with his Brother. She said hello and entered Germanys office.  She sat done and started to write a report for Germany.

Your family is doing quite good, all of them are healthy, except for your father. The Holy Roman Empire told me that he had an illnes that he already had as a child. I talked to your Grandfather, The German Empire, he had a sad aura. Maybe you should talk to him. Your uncle is fine, he takes care of your father and your grandfather is helping him. Prussia is also healthy. They allowed me to stay for a while, because there was a storm. That gave me the chance to talk more with them. But i could not talk with the Third Reich, because he was sleeping.

The Report was done and Y/n could now leave. And she did that. Levin showed her ,a few weeks ago, how to use public transport. And she now knows how she can go to other places without his help. She waited on the bus stop and ignored everyone who was there. The Bus came and Y/n was glad that it was rather empty. She was finally at her Bus stop and went to her new House.
She entered her house, it was a rather old house. It was big so she shared it with Levin, she liked Levin in a way a mother would. She walked towards her room and checked on Levin who was already asleep. It was late already and Levin worked a lot this day. Y/n smiled and closed the door quietly. She made her way to her room. As she got into her room she turned the Light on and closed her door. She took her earings and other jewelry off. She changed from her normal clothes to a nightgown and went to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So finally this chapter is done. I'm so sorry that it took so long. Also i decided that the Countryhumans have hair, in normal hair color and normal eye color. As an example, Germany has blonde hair and heterochromia, aone blue eye and one Red, this is also how Third Reich looks. Weimarer Rebuplic has blonde hair and Red eyes, the German Empire has blond hair and blue eyes.