Christmas Special.

This has nothing to do with the original timeline, what happens here will not happen in the other Story.
I don't know when this chapter will come out, but I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

No one's POV:

Germany was sitting in his attic and looking for something from his father. As he looked at the different boxes he found one with the words 'old Christmas cards'. He was looking through the cards and was now at the cards that included the Flag of his Grandfather. But one card stood out. It was one with his Grandfather, his uncle, and "Miss Y/n!?" 'Why would she be on the card?' She was holding a Baby, Germany knew it was his father, and he saw the white circle on his face.

Austria was opening Germanys' door and yelled: "Germany! It's me Austria!" Austria was waiting in the living room when he suddenly heard running sounds. "I need to show you something!" It was Germany who was covered in dust and was waving something around. "Calm down Germany. How about we sit down and then you can show me it." Austria laughed as he said this. They sat down on the Couch and Germany gave Austria the card. Austrias' eyes widened and then softened a bit. Germany could see a small smile and knew something was up.

"Please tell me Austria, is this Y/n, and when yes... why is she on the card and why is she holding my Father?" Germany asked in a confused tone. Austria sighed and looked back at Germany. "It's not my place to tell you. But... if you want you can come with me. I'm going to visit Father and Uncle, Your Grandfather." Austria told Germany and stood up. "I... I will come with you." And with that, they both went to Austrias' car.

Time skip:

Y/n was sitting in her Husbands room with said Husband and her two children. They weretalking and listening to old Christmas music.
"Austria-Hungary! Third Reich! Your sons are here." It was Fascist Italy. Third stood up and so did Y/n. "Don't tell him I'm here, okay? Thank you." Y/n gave her son a small kiss on his forehead. "Of course Mother! Anything you like." Was the only thing the Third Reich said before he left the Room. "I'm going to my room. I would like to sleep before tonight." Weimarer said and also left. "Sleep well Schatz." Y/n said and also kissed him on his forehead before he left. "Now that we are alone, meine Kaiserin, why not have some fun?" The German Empire asked his wife with a flirty tone. "Calm down Liebling. I would love to, but if Germany is coming up here we would have a problem." Y/n said and gave her Husband a short kiss on his lips.

The first thin Third Reich saw was his son running towards him with a card in his hand. "Father! Why is Miss Y/n on this Chrismas card from 1905?!" Germany asked in a confused and stressed voice as he carefully gave his father the card. His eyes widened as he saw this card. A Photo was in the middle of the card. In this Photo was his Parents, his Brother and himself, as a Baby. "We will talk in my Room." And with that Both of the Germans started to walk towards Thirds Room. On the way they where walking past The German Empires' room. And they could hear a female Voice through the Door. "Is that...?" Germany asked and his father just sighed. He knocked on the door. "Father i'm coming in." He opened the door and The Empire was dancing with his wife. "Miss Y/n? Why are you Dancing with my Grandfather? But of course you can dance with anybody i'm not trying to stop you!" Germany asked but quickly added something to the question. "You can't lie now, he found the card..." Third said. Y/n sat down on the bed and patted the free space next to her. "Sit down Germany." And Germany sat down. "You are probaly questioning why i'm on the card with them." Y/n said and Germany nodded. "But bedore i tell you, please remember that everything i did was only for your best. And never for somone else." And Germany nooded again. "I told you my Husband and my children died, this is the truth. But, they are still walking." Germany looked around and then noticed his father eye. It was the same shade Red as Y/n. But he only noticed as they where in the same room. "Is my Father one of your children? And please don't lie to me." Germany said and fiddled with his fingers. "Yes. Yes he is. I'm not from this Time and i should been dead. I don't know how i'm hear." Y/n said and took one of his hands in hers.

"Is that the reason why you where so confused when we first met and that you don't understand modern technology or new fashion Trends?" Germany asked and looked in his Grandmas eyes. "It is. It is also the reason why France and the Uk reacted so shocked." Y/n told her boss and Grandson. Germany was unsere of what to say. "Son. Don't worry about the reason she wanted to become your assistant. She didn't even know we where alive at that time." Third said and patted germanys hair. Y/n nodded.

Germany nodded and sighed. "As long as nothing will happen to me and my people, i don't really care if you are my Grandma." Germany said and gave Y/n a small smile. Y/n smiled at her Grandson and nodded. "So can we now finally celebrate Christmas Eve?" Third asked hoping they would agree. The German Empire laughed and nodded. "Of course my son." He said and Third eyes where sparkeling.

"Germany, did you know that your Father makes a really good Christkind? Somewhere should be a Photo of it." Y/n said an laughed quietly. Germany shook his head and also laughed. "Mother! Why would you say that?!" Third Reich exclaimed and started to blush. His father nodded and smiled.

The day was almost over and now they where sharing the presents.
Everybody was happy with what they got and soon they where sleeping. The only one awake where Y/n and her Husband. "I hope this Moment will never end..." Y/n said but was asleep short after that. "I hope so to." And with that he also fell asleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I hope you liked this special. I know it's probaly a little late but better then never.

It was my birthday recently and I couldn't be happier. I got a Ticket for a Rammstein concert. This is going to be my first big Concert. I'm already so nervous.