01

💙💙💙💙

"Hey! Is Mild still in her chamber?" Tay asked Puimek,the assistant who was preparing some documents.

"Yes sir...Ou..P'Tay! Where were you?!..Ma'am got angry because of you and handed me a load of work! Its not done!"She said while arranging the files.

"I'm sorry na..I got caught up in something..Did Mild left?" Tay said creasing his eyebrows with an apologetic smile.

"Nope.She's waiting for you.She have a bunch of appointments starting from 6pm..You better hurry!" She said looking at her watch.

"Oi! Its already 5!..I'll get going!..Here's is my card..get your favourite cold americano from canteen!" Tay shouted running to the next block where Mild's chamber was.

"Thank youu!..Why he is always so nice!"she smiled.

============

Mild heard a knock at the door..

"Come in"

Tay knew Mild was irritated from her tone.He peaked through the door to see if she had slippers in her hand to throw it at him.He needs to be careful..just in case..cause he was hit by table lamp last time..

"Hello! My friend!" Tay said still standing behind the door.

Mild was taking rest in the couch "Oh! Look! Who is here! Finally the great Tay Tawan had time to visit!" Mild was being sarcastic.

Seeing Mild had no intention to yell or hit him,Tay entered with his apologetic form..

"The board called for a meeting suddenly...I had no choice but to attend it..I'm so sorry naa!"

"You said its gonna end in half an hour..and here you are arriving after two fucking hours! I didn't even had my lunch" Mild said getting up from the couch.

"Then you should have just messaged me to cancel today's appointment" Tay said looking down at the floor.

"And then you get another chance to skip counselling! You think you can fool me like this?"

"Oi! I'm not fooling you! Geez!"

"Yeah? As if I don't know you!" Mild tsked.

"Sit here.." Mild gestured Tay to sit on a armchair beside her desk..while she sat on a chair next to it.

"Let's just postpone today's appointment and grab something to eat.I also didn't got time to eat..look my stomach is growling" Tay said like begging.

"Oi should I cut your stomach to see if its growling?"

"Noo..Here..Listen to the urge of my stomach"Tay was moving towards Mild.

" Move you asshole!..I'm letting it slide just for today because I've gotta patients to see from 6pm" Mild kicked Tay in his leg..

"Oi it hurts! You female kingkong! Why you always keep beating me?!"Tay was massaging his newly hurted leg by mighty Mild..

" You deserve it bish!" Mild snickered."Let's go to that cafe"

"Which one?" Creasing eyebrows, Tay asked confusedly.

"Tay!" Mild gave an *don't tell me you forgot* look.

"Oi oi...o...I remember now..your butter cream croissant!" Tay said before getting another earful from her."Let's go then..you need to come back early..come on..get your lazy ass up from that chair!" Tay started walking out.

"You fucking ugly duckling! Come here! Let me smack you first!"Mild was running behind Tay..

" Aaa.aaa.. A vulture is chasing me!"