02

💙💙💙💙

New hold Tay's hand and got down..

"Thanks..but why there is so much commotion down there?" New asked, unbothered.

"Because we all thought you were going to jump!" Puimek was stressed for sure.

"Ou...They don't have any work..Do they?..It would have been quite a show if I jumped.. Right!" New gave a pale smile.

"Hey! Its not funny!" Tay couldn't keep his cool anymore.."Aren't you watching that we are getting anxious because of you!"

"Thanks a lot for getting anxious about me but with due respect I didn't asked for it.." New bowed.."And it will be better if you let go of my hand"

"Oh!..um..I..Im..sorry!" Tay startled..He totally forgot that he was still holding New's hand.

"Mr.Thitipoom, we have a session starting from 8pm..would you like to wait in my cabin?" Mild asked..

"Ms.?" New creased eyebrows..of course not remembering her name.

"Mild" Mild was on the verge of kicking New..

Calm down babe..He's not stable right now.You are in charge of him..Don't freak out...

"Ou..Ms.Mild... I'm sorry for forgetting your name though we met last week.."

"Oh..no..no problem at all" Mild forced a smile..

"Ms.Mild, can you postpone today's session?..actually I'm not feeling well" New said..no expression on his face.

"That would be great!.." Tay shouted out of nowhere.

"Tay?!" Mild gave a confused look..

"Um..I mean look today is so unlucky..things got messy..and he's also not feeling well..so just cancel your appointments today" Tay said without thinking about what he was saying.

Mild watched Tay's getting hyped up.. she knew him for long enough to understand that he didn't want to stay there for a second.

"Yeah! Okay..My assistant will contact you for the next session!" Mild said as gently as she could.

"Thank you" New said.." Then I'll take my leave"

"Okay! Wait..we are also going downstairs.. Let's go together.." Mild interrupted New..

At least let me see him going into the car safely.

"As you say" New said..

They all went into the elevator..Tay distanced himself from New and stayed in a corner.

How unfazed these people looks..like nothing happened half an hour ago! Really Puimek just think how strong you are..working with these types of maniacs.. Puimek thought.

"Hello? Hmm..yeah..get the car at the backside..There's a crowd in front of the hospital" New was talking over phone..

"Five minutes..hurry" New cut the call.

Everyone's mind was loud but nobody spoke.

what happened, why I'm feeling restless, why is he so blank,how can I break his shell and take a peek inside his mind..

All types of question were darting at blind space without getting back any answers... there was silence all the way while coming down.

New was waiting in front of the gate..

"You guys can go now..why are you standing beside me?" New questioned..

"Um.. Oh..we are supposed to go this way.. But Tay need to get a parcel.so we are waiting here..