03

💙💙💙💙

Its quite unlikely that Jan finishes seeing patients before ten or eleven pm..So she decided to go on a night out with her friends cause she have barely any time for herself these days..being a doctor can be really tiring sometimes..but after hearing about New from Mild,she thought it would be better to spend some time with her little bear...

Before leaving for home,Jan called New's bodyguards to give her daily report.When they arrived,she yelled at them for not doing their job properly.It was unusual of her but she got really stressed after hearing bout the incident.The guards understood why she was behaving rudely with them and made ensure that it won't happen again.
.
.
.
Somsak foundation is one of the most reputed and distinguished organisation in Thailand.New's mother inherited the legacy after New's grandfather deceased.She have a younger brother, but he wasn't interested in family business. So he have settled down in America but visits them from time to time.

It was supposed to be a basic thing that Jan and New's gonna grow up in luxury,they didn't have to do anything by themselves and if they wished for something lavish, that would be there for them in a blink of an eye.But their mother,Mrs.Benza choose the other way.She built up their mindset in a way so that they can cope with any situation.She wanted her children to be more down to earth, have the value of money.

From their childhood,she always tried to make them understand that just because they are from well-off family,they can't spent money as they like..It sometimes make their grandma mad at her daughter that she's being strict with Jan and New..But she can also see now that how gracefully her grandchildren have grown up..

The siblings grew up in a villa, situated in a affluent area of Bangkok.Though the architectural design is minimal, it still leaves a effect of opulence..
.
.
.
Jan came back home early and went to the kitchen..

"Miss why are you here? Tell the cook what you wanna eat" Mrs. Anong said.

"Nah! Anong ma, I feel like making something by myself today!" Jan was preparing the things.

Mrs. Anong is serving the Thitipoom family since Jan was born..She took care of both Jan and New from their infant time, as their mother didn't always had the time to be with them.So Anong is basically their another mother.That's why both of em call her Anong ma.

"Oi you just came back after such a tiring day.get some rest.Tell me what to make" Anong was walking back and forth where Jan was.

"Noo! I'm gonna bake New's favourite cheesecake today by myself..If you are insisting so much, help me grabbing the ingredients.." Jan smiled.

"Ah! You stubborn child!" Anong sighed.

"Now go na..Get me some piping bag and a baking mold" Mild pushed Anong to the other side and started preparing.
.
.
.
Half an hour later, a call bell rang. Anong went to open the door..

"Who's there Anong ma?!" Jan called out from kitchen.

"Its young master!" Anong spoke loudly.

" Janie is home already?" New inquired while taking off his shoe..

"Yes! And She's baking a cake for you!" Anong smiled.

Showing a tiny bit of emotion called happiness,New asked "Really? What's have her gotten into?"

"You go and ask"

"Okay!"

"Janie? How come you are here?" New asked,pouring water in the glass.

"Huh?! Because I live here?" Jan was whisking the cream and tasting it..not looking at New.

New took the glass and sat in front of the kitchen counter..