Chapter 2: Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World!

The following day the pizzeria was open for business and the children had faces full of excitement. Playing arcade games, eating delicious pizza, and running around. The day security guards were there to make sure the kids didn't do anything stupid and made sure they didn't go into off limit areas. As the pizzeria was buzzing, one of the day workers was walking around when they heard a strange noise coming from the storage closet. It sounded like something had fell off the shelf and broke but decided to brush it off like nothing happened and continued on with the day.

The animatronics were in their separate rooms, entertaining the kids and having fun while the parents stayed close by while talking amongst themselves but still kept a close eye on their kids. "So, tell me about this new animatronic you built Mr. Afton." said Axel after he finished up the adjustments on the animatronic. "She is quite similar to Ballora but she does different things than her while Ballora is functioning." Afton said as he was going to continue. "She also can stand in to supervise the children when the adults aren't around." He added. "Is she replacing Ballora?" Axel asked. "No, she's not. She's only an extra in case Ballora shuts down unexpectedly." William explained. "Oh,ok. Seems like everything is done with this thing. Do you have a room ready?" asked Axel. "Yes, just put her in there for now." William answers as he starts to walk away. "Alright,see you later."  Axel said after waving goodbye to his boss when he walked out of the room. He lifted the animatronic onto the conveyor belt and it was in a sitting position, he got a look at the animatronic to make sure that everything was fine before he had to send it off. He pushed the button to power on the conveyor and the animatronic was moving to the room where it was going to be.

Night 1: 12 am

The night guard was in the little office working the night shift to make sure everything was in order for tomorrow morning. He was looking at the cameras when he saw something in the footage, it was blurry but he could only see two colors: White and pink. It reminded him of Funtime Foxy, but the pink looked a bit brighter on the animatronic and it resembled Ballora but with pink over it. Suddenly, the screen went to static and the animatronic was gone, huh? Where did it go? It was standing right there. He thought, he didn't know if it was coming straight to him but he saw it standing in the hallway with its eyes closed just like Ballora.

He couldn't help but feel frightened and how it moved so fast within seconds had his mind racing in the blink of an eye. It made no sound when it moved from one place to where he could see it and it should be powered off, right? He began to panic a little bit. "How did it move that fast? It doesn't make any sense!" he said under his breath as he started shaking. He looks at the camera to see where it was, and it was headed towards his door! He frantically closed the door just in time, he breathed a sigh of relief and he could hear the animatronic scowl in anger and walked back to its original spot. What was that? I've never seen an animatronic move so fast like that. I need some answers, and I need them now. Once the clock reached: 6 am, the guard got up from his seat and walked out of the office hoping to get answers on what this animatronic is.

End
A/N: I have a name for the night guard and his name is Earl. He's the guard that was employed before Michael was hired. Hope you're enjoying this story so far! Have a wonderful day! Bye!! 👋

-May