TAG TITLE OPPORTUNITY

Me and my sister are warming up backstage for our tag title opportunity against Damage CTRL they have a been on a roll lately so we need to be on our best focus tonight.

"You ready? Cora asks "Nervous but can't wait to beat them so we can finally have an opportunity at the gold once again." I grin at my sister "Don't get ur hopes up yet Bayley and Dakota are amazing wrestlers it will be hard to beat them especially when they cheat most of the time." Cora frowns back at me "Don't be such a downer as long i keep my eyes on them and we have each others backs we will be fine now come on we have a tag match to win" i pat her on the back as we head to the entrance stage.

My theme plays as i walk out beside my sister the crowd cheering i was surprised as we have only been on the main roaster for 3 weeks after being drafted from NXT after loosing our tag titles to Isla dawn and Alba Frye which sucked but new brand fresh start.

Posing on the apron we make our way into the ring waiting for damage ctrl to make their grand entrance
slowly making their way to the ring dakota and bayley make their way down the ramp with iyo sky by their side no surprise there they enter the ring staring us down bayley puts her thumbs down at us as soon as the camera pans of us i stick my middle fingers up at her before the ref pushes me back to my side.

The bell rings and my sister Cora decides to start the match against Dakota they circle around each other before they hook up Dakota manages to get the upper hand rolling my sister up for the pin already but she manages to kick out at two soon after Dakota sent a basement super kick to her head knocking her out as Cora gets up Dakota sets up for another move but luckily Cora dodges and sends her into the turn buckle and starts sending multiple kicks and punches to her stomach giving us the upper hand for now pulling her towards the middle of the ring and backflips into Dakota's stomach going for the pin but another kick out at two then bounces off to ropes and a dropkick to her face this sets up for Cora's submission move grabbing her arms and putting them in a lock with her legs as dakota begins to groan from the pain bayley comes in and sends a kick to her back knocking her off dakota i step in the ring furious but before i could even touch bayley the ref tells me to go back to my side which i obey which gives bayley the opportunity to get tagged in she soon gets to work hammering my sister with punches " COME ON CORA" i shout "SHUT UP" bayley shouts back "YOU SHUT UP" i shout back then the crowd begins to chant SHUT UP BAYLEY which sends me into a fit of giggles which bayley starts shouting at me which gives cora the upper hand to clothesline her as she turns around and manages to crawl over and tag me in as soon as i get in the ring i hit bayley with a clothesline and a dropkick and then one of my signature moves a step up enseguri going for the pin and a kick out at two with dakota down i head for the top rope to hit bayley with a DDT but before i can dakota pushes me off sending me into the cold hard mat making me groan in pain and grab my back but before bayley could hit me with a rose plant cora yanks dakota off the apron and dropkicks her on the outside distracting bayley giving me the chance to roll her up for the 3 count and we win the match leaving bayley in shock.

Me and Cora soon run up the ramp grinning and sticking up and L at damage ctrl left shocked in the ring as we head backstage triple h soon meets us "You girls did great out there really got the crowd going" he tells us "Thank you" we both say as we head off the the locker room "I cant believe you stuck ur finger up out there you could of gotten us in so much trouble" Cora says " Oh who cares its not like the cameras saw anyways"i reply she slaps my arm before she ends up in another fit of giggles before we enter the Locker room i notice judgement day stood nearby rhea glances over at us mostly making eye contact with me i quickly look away before she calls my sisters name "Cora" i hear from behind "Oh hey rhea " she soon replies followed by a hug from rhea "Who is this I'm guessing ur twin sister?" Rhea asks
"Yeah this is Brianna meet Rhea and the rest of the judgement day" she says "Well its nice to meet you guys" i say with a friendly smile on my face "Ill meet you back at the Locker room" Cora says "Okay nice meeting you guys" i say i quickly glance over to see the one and only dominik mysterio looking at me thinking nothing of it before i turn around and walk away into the locker room.

I enter the locker room which is surprisingly empty i change into some normal clothes and pack my bag suddenly a backstage worker informs me i have a backstage interview as i make my way out and over to Kayla "So Brianna how do u feel about ur victory tonight now that earns you a tag match next week on Raw" Kayla asks "Well i feel great we just beat damage ctrl so called one of the best teams in the division truly in their losing era as i put an L up towards the camera before kayla could ask my anything else i get hit from behind by bayley and the rest of her crew they push me into one of the crates backstage but i accidentally hit my head first almost knocking me out but before i black out i hear "GET OFF OF HER".

INSTAGRAM:

BriannajadewweLiked by corajadewwe and 10,000 othersOne step closer to that tag team gold 🤞✨

Briannajadewwe
Liked by corajadewwe and 10,000 others
One step closer to that tag team gold 🤞✨

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hey i hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter im not a great writer if you have any suggestions let me know also i'm going for like an enemies to lovers vibe.

Words:1109