KNOCKED OUT

Cora's POV:
Brianna soon walks off "You guys literally look exactly alike" finn says shocked "Well we are twins" i reply "Wow sassy" he replies which causes me to giggle a bit "Well congrats on your tag title opportunity" Rhea says "Oh thanks hopefully we can get our hands on tag gold again" i reply before dom could say anything i hear i bang and shouting from the other side of the hallway i rush down to see my sister being attacked by damage ctrl "GET OFF OF HER" i shout they quickly run off as i run across to see if my sisters okay i quickly turn her over to see shes completely unconscious panic rushes through my body "What the hell happened" Rhea asks "I literally have no idea i think she hit her head first when they pushed her into the stage crate" Panic laced in my voice "Hey calm down I'm sure she will be fine we need to get her to medical though" Rhea says "Here let me pick her up" Finn says he gently bride style carries her to the medical room.

Brianna's POV:
I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by the lights on the celling i groan from the pain in my head "Omg ur awake" i hear as i finally open my eyes "What happened?"I ask "Damage ctrl" Cora replies "Ugh why is it always me" as i shove my shoulder across my face hearing giggles from in the room "How long do i have to sit here for?" I ask "The medics have said ur fine just to rest up and u might have a sore head" Cora says "Aw so fun" I reply "Someone wants to see you though" Cora replies i soon hear footsteps come into the room and see Bayley stood at the edge of the room "Listen we are sorry for throwing you into the stage crate to hard we honestly didn't mean it" She says "Oh its fine i didn't tuck my head enough no hard feelings" i reply with that she walks out the room and suddenly i see judgement day walk in "How are you feeling kiddo" Finn ask "Like all my braincells have disappeared but fine"I reply I hear once again more giggles around the room "Come on we need to get you to the hotel you need to rest for smackdown later in the week i spoke to Adam to get a rematch so we can beat them once again" Cora says i don't even respond i just groan and sit up holding my head from the massive headache i have as she helps me up and hooks my arm and guides me out the door.

"Ill see you guys next week" i hear Cora say hear goodbyes before we turn around i glance over domink noticing he has a worried look on his face as we walk back to the locker room grab our stuff to drive to the hotel.

As soon as i open the door i throw myself onto the bed soon regretting it as my head begins to throb "Hey who was that rhea girl you was talking too" I ask "I met her a few weeks back when you wasn't here due to travel delays shes super nice, Then theirs Finn and Damian they may look scary but there actually big softies then there is dominik rey mysterios son he doesn't talk much though but he seems nice" Cora says "Ooh well there a hot group of people" I reply i hear a ping come from Cora's phone "Speaking of judgement day rhea asked if you wanna come with me to train with them tomorrow" Cora asks "I guess i have nothing else to do so sure" I reply "Good be awake and up by 10am meet me in reception" She says before she closes the door i knock out asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Short chapter my apologies I've had a bit of writers block so to catch up im gonna release to chapters today. <3

Words:673