TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH

Today was the day of our tag title opportunity me and my sister and i haven't spoke since the argument at the gym so my eyes still slightly bruised from the punch to the face but luckily the makeup artists managed to cover it up but oh i hate that bitch so bad like i haven't done anything to her and she just randomly punches me i just hope we can win tonight so i can wipe that smirk of her face.

I make my way into the arena to the women's locker room before i can open the door i hear a familiar voice call out my name my sister "Hey we need to talk before our match tonight also triple h told me he wants to see you in his office before just get ur gear on and come find me after k?" she says "k" i respond before walking into the locker room.

I change into my gear and head over to get my makeup done for tonight i asked one of the makeup artists for some purple eyeshadow to match my purple gear for tonight once i was finished i thanked the makeup artist and then made my way to triple h office i knock before soon after i hear "come in" and open the door "Hi Brianna thank you for coming please take a seat" he says i sit down in the chair "As you know tonight is the tag title match but i don't want you and your sister to win as hard as this may be i want you to turn on her i think you don't fit the face role well and it would a be unexpected for the fans" he says i freeze in shock for a second "Oh my goddess of i would love to turn heel i just don't know how my sister will react" i reply "well we want to give this storyline a shot so tonight you have two choices you can ether turn on your sister or stay as a tag team its up to you" he says " i thank him before walking out of his office to go meet up with my sister before our match as i'm doing so i decide to post on instagram to get the fans rilled up for our match.

(Pretend Roxanne is Cora)
Briannajadewwe
Liked by Corajadewwe and 18,000 others
Tonight we will become ur new women's tag team champions 🖤

I spot my sister soon after but of course shes talking to judgement day she always around them but i cant complain their nice people "Hey you wanted to talk to me" i ask my sister as a i approach the group "Yeah one sec ill be back guys" she says to them
as we walk over to the locker room "I'm sorry about what happened in the gym listen can we just put it behind us and win those tag titles tonight and be united again?" she asked "of course lets get that gold" i reply with the fakest smile on my face she pulls me in for a hug which i hug back but i already know how tonights gonna go.

We make our entrance slapping a few fans hands as we make our way to the ring the tag team champions waiting for us i glare at them as we pose on the apron before getting in the ring the bell rings my sister starts the match and locks up with Raquel about half way in the match both were down i began shout "COME ON CORA" which got the crowd going Cora gets up but so does Raquel trying to drag my sister back she kicks Raquel off and tags me in liv gets tagged in at the same time as soon as i step in the ring i dropkick her sending her into the corner i hit her with an elbow to the face and a few kicks to the stomach after the ref counted to 4 i backed off only to be kicked in the face by liv she goes for the pin but i manage to kick out at 2 I'm pulled up by my hair Raquel is tagged in and she yanks me up and slams me down into the tejena bomb she pins me but my sister crawls in and breaks it up before 3.

*5 minutes later*

There was multiple pin falls but no one had managed to the count of 3 yet i was on the outside trying to get my energy back my sister hit her finisher sunset flip about to go for the pin until the judgement days music hits and rhea walks out along with her crew and before i could notice 1..2..3 raquel pinned my sister to retain the tag titles i rush into the ring as liv and raquel flee out the arena "What the hell happened" i say "its not my fault i was distracted" she replied with that rhea suddenly has a mic and speaks up "hey ladies you lost sucks for you but its the judgement days time now so if you would get out of our ring" she says i stare her down but my sister yanks my arm to tell me to get out the ring but as stubborn as i am i make my way out the ring towards Rhea Ripley "you cost us our match this is your fault this isn't over" i reply i shove past her and walk backstage.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hi sorry for no updates for ages also thank you for 800+ reads i did not expect the book to blow up that much im glad you guys are enjoying the next few chapters Brianna and Dominik will actually get to know each other and it will build up from there. <3

Words: 980