prologue

Y/n POV(age 7)
For as long as I can remember my family  would tell us stories about titans  for the past 2000 years. Especially about the 9 Titan's that existed in paradise before they were stolen as war waged on between Marley and paradise. Each Titan had its own unique abilities however there was one other titan that was different from the 9 and was kept secret from the world thanks to my family as it was passed down from generation to generation. This titan had the ability to communicate with its host and adapt in battle. Since the dawn of humanity it witnessed everything that has happened from the shadow's waiting for the perfect moment to rise and bring an end to our Enemies.

I inherited the titan last year from
my grandfather and now lived with my family in the underground and life was tough but as long as I was with my family life was amazing. I was an older brother with 3 younger siblings but since we were poor I lost them 5 months after they were born. There was nothing I could've done. AS my parents and I were grieving we failed to notice people enter our house. As my dad started to quickly move to defend us my mom held me as she pushed me through the window.

Y/n Run!!! She said those were the last words I heard before I witnessed my mom getting killed, I turned my head and was about to run and scream for help but there was another person who was waiting outside as he quickly dragged and threw me back into my house I landed next to the corpses of my parents, my dad had a knife so I quickly took it of his cold dead hand's as I couldn't move. The people inside of my house quickly surrounded me but I didn't pay attention to that as I looked at my parents corpse. My heart was beating fast anger, rage, hate and sorrow filled me as I breathe fast. Something strange was happening to me .

Criminal POVAs my men and I surrounded the kid something strange was happening to the brat

Criminal POV
As my men and I surrounded the kid something strange was happening to the brat.
He was breathing rather quickly and on cue the moment I went to tackle the brat he screamed as he looked at me with vengeful eyes and the last thing I Saw were the eyes of a monster

Then everything went black
Scene turns black

Y/n POV
I started to control my breath, blood covered my knife . I glanced around the room as blood was everywhere and bodies.

 I glanced around the room as blood was everywhere and bodies

I ignored the bodies  as I approached my mother and father. : Mom...dad get up .. I shook them still not excepting that their dead: please get Up Mom dad... As tears shed.
Finally I gave Up as I started to leave.

3rd POV
For the next few months the young y/n barely survived as he was stealing for food and when he was caught he was beaten to pulp, having enough of bieng weak he would train learning and adapting, getting stronger and faster.

3rd POVFor the next few months the young y/n barely survived as he was stealing for food and when he was caught he was beaten to pulp, having enough of bieng weak he would train learning and adapting, getting stronger and faster

Now stealing wasn't much of a problem, in the next year y/n was now 8 years old sleeping in an alleyway, a woman approached
and looked at the poor boy as he gently woke him up.

Y/n pov
As I was waking I looked up to see a lady looking at me with empathy.

Woman: why are you alone where are your parents? Their dead I answered. I'm sorry little one... how about I raise you and you can leave this place. She said. I didn't know what to say so I just nod. I couldn't trust her at first as we got out of the underground it's the first time I've ever seen the surface before. It's amazing.

Time skip (10months)
For the past 10 month's my life changed I had a family again and this time was an actual older brother. I sleep peacefully and talk to the titan in my dreams as he's been training me ever since I was 6 years old to this day. I would help out my mom if she needed help around the house. As I was walking around  the town of shiganshina I noticed that the sun has already set but something wasn't right.

???: Y/n I sense the presence of one of the 9!!! I heard the titan say. My eyes widened as I looked at the wall.

Y/n: oh God. Lighting struck as it shook the ground. I looked at the wall and Saw the colossal titan. It kicked the wall as rubble flew around the town. Titans entered the city. I quickly ran towards my home worried.

Y/n : no please not again my house is fine... everything is alright ...I said panicked as I turned around the corner. I stopped dead on my tracks. As I saw a giant boulder ontop of my home and blood everywhere. I noticed a dismembered hand I quickly recognised as my adoptive mother and a corpse impaled by debree as my adoptive little sister.

Y/n : That's it everywhere I go everyone I love dies... All because of them.... This world is cruel.

Y/n : I'm done playing house I'll kill them all every last one...