chapter 1 Y/n and Eren

3rd POV
Destruction and the smell of death was everywhere as Titan's were entering the city
Causing a wide panic as people were running for their lives. It was a horrific sight as the scene then moves to a garrison carrying two kids .

Hannes POV
As I was running carrying Eren and Mikasa, Eren started to attack me out of anger.
Eren: "you son of a bitch you left my Mom"! I understand his angry but come on this is not the time. I threw him off my back as he landed with a thud. He got up and tried to punch me but I held his punch.
Me:" Damnit stop!... there's nothing you could've done your just a kid , your weak ( kneeled down to his eye level as tears shed) the truth is your mother died because I was too much of a damn coward"!

I got up and held both of Eren and Mikasa hand's as I was running I noticed a kid holding a knife going out of the corner of a street. I called him over because judging by what I'm seeing he's the same age group as Eren and his friends.

The boy came over to me clutching his knife it's as if he was expecting me to attack

The boy came over to me clutching his knife it's as if he was expecting me to attack. But he probably has the knife for self defence against people you never know what could happen in these types of situations. But I spoke:" Hey kid where's your parents they should be taking you to the boat..." Their dead. He answered back. Okay kid come with me just loose the knife- He denied my request as he put the knife away hiding it. I sighed I'm wasting too much time." Okay let's go".

Mikasa POV
As we were running I looked back at the place Mrs Jaeger died and had this feeling again as a small flash back occured about my past. My thoughts were cut off by the stranger who held my hand as if He was trying to comfort me. I glanced at him and the moment I looked into his eyes, it's as if he's gone through everything I went but way worse because the more I looked into his eyes I saw a dull and lifeless void looking back.

It felt comforting holding his hand like as if all my problems and issues were gone just magically disappeared. My face started to heat up the more I glanced at the stranger so I quickly let go of his hand and hid half of my face in my scarf and looked away.
Me: "Thank...you for that"... I said quietly but he heard me as He gave a slight nod.

Y/n POV
As I nod to the girl she seemed  to be less worried. In a few moments we were in a boat.
Another kid approached me He had blond hair and blue eyes along with the girl who had black raven hair and a red scarf.

The girl spoke :" Hey while we were walking I never got your name who are you"?

"Oh my name is y/n l/n nice to meet you both".
They both nod as they introduced themselves , the blonde kid's name was Armin, the black raven haired girl was Mikasa and my traumatized neighbour's na
me was Eren.

Suddenly all of us heard giant thuds over wall Maria getting louder and louder than
I heard my Titan growl as the wall got rammed through breaking it instantly by The Armoured Titan.

Another wall has been broken yet again more lives would be taken away by them.
I felt my body move on it's own as I clenched the bars at the edge of the boat and glared at The Armoured Titan.

Y/n :" No it's not over not by a long shot you hear me!!!" Eren(as tears shed): I'll kill them all everlast one!!
Y/n and Eren: "Your all going to pay and it's going to hurt." You said coldly while Eren said it like a mad man.

3rd POV
Mikasa and Armin could only look at the two as the boat went along the river.

(Scene turns Black)

Eren POV
"Dad your insane what are you doing!!? " I'm in the forest and it's night dad has suddenly  dragged me Forcefully and has taken out a needle with strange liquid and ranting on about the truth in our basement. Tears shed as my arms was dragged out and he was about to inject me but out of know where Y/n appeared as he kicked dad in the face sending him back a few seconds as y/n held the injection.

Dad: "Boy what are you doing give that back!!"

Y/n: ATTACK TITAN... I think it's best that you explain what's going on before you give him the inheritance. Just like that my dad's eyes widened as if He just saw something worse than a titan wait did I hear y/n correctly he just called an ATTACK TITAN .

Dad calmed down as He looked at y/n :" are you one of the Nine?." Y/n just gave him a look of disgust

: "No originally there were 10 actually and unlike the 9 the founder has no control over us because we don't fall under her , My family hid it for the past 2000 years from the king and the world but it witnessed everything through out history from generation to generation". 

Dad eyes widened in shock as y/n spoke:" tell your son what's going on and how to transform, don't leave anything out... He doesn't have to go through this horrible journey by himself I'll be by his side".

My dad shed tears as he spoke: "Thank you young men... Eren I'm sorry for scaring you now please sit down and I'll explain everything".

I sat down and listened carefully as dad spoke
Dad: "You will inherit the ATTACK TITAN".
as He explained everything that's been going on for the past 2000 years about the 9 Titan's and the founding titan, The war between us and them and what humanity was outside the island.  I finally understand everything.

That day I finally understand that I was born in this World.

Dad: I know what you heard is insane (takes Erens Arm and injects him) but it's true just know I will always love you and that I'm proud of you . My vision turns Black.

After a few minutes I opened my eyes to see y/n with my dad's glasses as he gave them to me the moment I touched them I recalled what happened. A single tear shed that I quickly wiped off.

Y/n spoke: don't worry you won't go through this alone I got your back.

I nod as we walked back to the refugee camp crossing my arms still pissed on a few things my dad told me as I glanced at y/n who put his hands in his pockets . What a show off... I mentally said irritated.
I sighed Y/n and I aren't going to be the best of friends no need to glimpse that off in the future.  I can tell it a mile away

  I can tell it a mile away