Chapter 2

Eren POV
I was currently having a dream it's about the event's that happened yesterday, and a glimpse of a person standing in the desert. wait who is that!? The more I looked at the person I started to realise where I was .

I'm in paths and the person standing in front of me is the founder Ymir. I quickly approached her as I ran calling out to her, she ignored me completely as I tackled her to the ground and in mere seconds I witnessed her past. I was in a trance as I didn't even know the word's to say, suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder snapping me out of the trance as I saw that it was y/n.

Y/n: " You saw it too her memories... I nod as I hugged yimir rightly not letting go".

Eren: I'll end it all your no god or slave your just a person.... you've been waiting for 2000 years to be free.

Y/n: "yimr you are no longer under the king's command you are free, don't let anyone else take your freedom we promise one way or the other you will have a happy life even in death" .

I felt a tear on my shoulder as yimr seemed to be crying.

Yimir:" Thank you ....Thank you... "

After a few moments she seemed to calm down.

Yimir: "Eren and y/n I will help anyway I can to end my suffering and be free...so how can I help".

Y/n :" for now can we use this place as training I'm going to teach Eren how to transform and his Titan's abilities and we can plan to return all the remaining shifters back to their families".
Scene turns Black.

Mikasa POV
I was currently sitting next to a sleeping Eren and y/n as both of them woke up at the same time, Eren woke up like he was having a nightmare and y/n woke up calmly.

Mikasa: "having a nightmare"? I asked since I'm concerned about Eren. He tells me it's just a long dream. I sigh Eren's always a deep sleeper, I tell the boys to shake it off and we should get some food.  Armin brought us some bread each thanks to his grandfather.

An adult heard our conversation as he made a nasty comment about eating more the Titan's like us with some more meat. Eren didn't take that lying down as he kicked the man's leg. I was about to calm the situation down but Armin stopped it before anything bad would happen.  We set and ate our bread.

Eren seemed to be in denial about the current situation that he can't accept that he feels like a parasite. I was about to punch him but y/n did  shocking me and Armin.

Y/n: " in a way I'm kind of offended because I lived my life like a parasite to just survive a day so shut up and eat ". I glanced at y/n . While Eren ate wondering what he went through before shiganshina.

3rd POV
As the years passed by once children were old enough, refugees were sent to work on the fields growing crops, but the cold barren land wielded nothing...as a means to retake the land the military took refugees to fight the titans and retake the land but it resulted in  failure.

Armin is seen holding a hat as tears ran through his cheeks the group of friends comfort him over the lose of his grandfather as Eren make's a decision to join the survey Corps.

Mikasa:" I'll join too".
Armin:"me too".
Eren protests but agrees as y/n looked at everyone

Y/n sighs: I'm coming too someone needs to watch your backs... Hey Armin Tommorow I'm going to be training you whether you like it or not I'm going to turn you into a new Man. 

Armin: Huh ? Y/n thanks but not every- he was cut off.

Y/n:" I know but aren't you tired of letting people walk over you and always relying on people to help you... I just don't want any of you to die I care about you all and don't want to loose you .

Everyones eyes widened as they never heard y/n talk this much normally he's silent and doesn't really talk this much.

Mikasas face heat's up as she covers half of her face in her thoughts:" Gahh what is happening why am I feeling this everytime y/n... Wait could it be that I ... I mean what makes me feel like that towards you I barley.

Mikasa POV
Even though it's been a few years since we met y/n I still barely know anything about him yet something draws me towards him, I thought that I loved Eren since the first time I laid eyes on him but he always pushed that love away and viewed me as his sister and I've accepted that.

All I know so far is that he has a kind heart and is fearless, he always helped us get out of trouble and provided us with food and always helped other people, he's stronger and faster than me , and he would always make us smile and laugh yet I've never seen those kind of reaction on  him... I can tell he went through the stuff I went through but this is different than mine and yet he always cared for our well bieng and that makes my heart...

I felt my face heat up even more and felt a hand on my forehead as it was placed gently.

Y/n: are you okay your heating up pretty bad   . He asked kindly

Mikasa : "uh...um yeah I'm okay j-just f-fine".

Y/n held my hand tight as he spoke:"your strong and always always amaze me no need to feel nervous I got your back I'll protect all of you".

I guess it's official I really am in love with you... You Baka.

Timeskip

3rd POV
A crowd of cadets are seen in an open field wearing the same clothing as they all placed their hearts as a Man approached the crowd.

Shadis: "Do you have heart"!!  Sir yes sir they all answered back.

Shadis : alright MAGGOTS welcome to the 104th cadat training Corp.

Scene turns Black.