Chapter 3- The Night Before

27 March, 2018, 8:00pm

"Okay so I have ironed my dress, packed my bag, charged my phone then why I am feeling that I have forgotton something."

"You are forgetting that you know how to stand at one place." Replied Adya, while seeing Aarushi moving from one edge of wall towards other periodically.

"Shut up. I am serious Ada." Aarushi rolled her eyes towards Adya.

"Then go to hospital no."

Aarushi rolled her eyes again. Adya threw a pillow at her face.

"Arghhhh! Living with an enemy is definitely better than living with a sister like you!"

"Oh is that so?"

"Of course yes!"

"Then go live with Aryan."

Suddenly Aarushi's face expressions changed. Seemed like that name was enough to stop all the time for her. She stood still without saying anything.

Realising her sister reacted weirdly to her reply, Adya finally broke the silence after few seconds, "Chillax dude and have dinner. This world isn't gonna end even if you forget something."

Aarushi sat with Adya and started eating.
"Listen!" Interrupted Adya.

"Hmm?" replied Aarushi while eating.

"Don't get late tomorrow at any cost."

"Why?"

"Because.."Adya looked teasingly at her sister," Because I do not want another Aryan to help you with missed notes and then break your heart after some years."

"Oh stop it Ada! Enough now."

"No its not enough. How many times do you want me to handle the broken you?"

"Shut up. So easy to tease. Only if you had been ever in love you would know the feeling."Aarushi sighed.

"Well, having seen you crying for love and forgetting your worth for so long years, I don't think I am going to fall in love for the next 10-20 years."

Aarushi had no reply to this. Perhaps her sister was right.

"Then die single."

"Yeah. We both together." Chuckled Adya.
.......................

Phone rang. Aryan answered the call.

"Hello."

"Hi mom."

"So all preparations done for tomorrow?"

"Nah mom! What's the need for preparations. I'll just take stuff half an hour before college and leave."

"You and your last minute packings."

"Still its always perfect mom."

"Hmm, after all Aryan is my son. And, how is your room mate?"

"Umm good, seems like chatting with someone special."

Viraj became attentive and started staring at Aryan.

"Okay mom, I'll talk to you later."

"Hmm, sleep on time and all the best for tomorrow."

"Thanks mom." Aryan cut the call and went towards Viraj, "Hey what's up?"

"What did you tell your mom just now?"

"Umm...thanks mom."

"Not that stupid, about that special one."

"Well, you are doing that, aren't you?" asked Aryan, looking teasingly at Viraj.

"Umm yeah. But you do not need to tell that to everyone no." Viraj blushed.

"Hmmmm." Aryan smiled and looked at Viraj's phone,"Ooohhh, We'll always remain together huh."

"Stop reading my chats. Don't you have anything else to do?" Viraj pulled away his phone.

"No." Aryan chuckled, "I see some fake promises here."

"Oh God, have you never been in any relationship Aryan? Haven't you heard this from anyone?"

(Flashback)
"So miss Aarushi Shah, what do you want to say?"
"I want to tell Mr Aryan Agrawal that..."
"That?"
"That Aryan and Aarushi are..."
"Are...?"
"Inseparable!"
Aarushi hugged Aryan. Aryan hugged her back. She smiled. Aryan smiled too. (Fb ends)

"Hey, Aryan, are you listening?" Viraj interrogated.

"Oh ye-yes, I am. No, I have never been in any."

"Why does that sound like a lie?" Viraj smiled teasingly.

"No, it-it is not. After all, these things are simply a waste of time. Stay away from it."

"No, you do not need to enlighten me about how love is waste of time. Let me waste my time."

"Fine, why would I even do that!"