Chapter 14- Does it matters?

"It was good though."

"Hmm, atleast we did our best, let's see what happens. The thing is, the quiz is finally over! And I can now chill and relax."

"Oh no no Aryan, you can't!"

"Why, Kavya? That's your name right?" He smiled.

"Yeah" Kavya smiled too, "did you forget about the fest? It's in 15 days! Come join us for the preparations."

"Well, did you all forget me then? No one asked me to join?"

"Oh no, you and Aarushi were busy in quiz preparations, so we didn't bother you both. But now that it is over, you can join us right?"

"Yeah, why not." He looked at Aarushi,  who was busy with other students telling about her experience that day.

Kavya noticed Aryan looking at her.

"I'll inform Aarushi about fest preparations. You come join me....I mean us, now?"

"Umm not today. Tomorrow for sure. You all people were doing it from so many days, a day without us won't make much difference I guess." He smiled and looked at Aarushi again.

"Okay." She said slowly. She saw him looking at Aarushi,  then lowered her sight and again looked up at Aryan, who was now moving away from her, outside the campus of the college.

At the same time, she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

She looked back.

"Heyyyyyy!"

"Oh hey, Aarushi." She gave a fake smile.
"What are you doing here? Come, join us. You don't even asked me how was my quiz. How rude babes!"

"Umm...no..."

"Come no Kavya" She held her by her hands.
"Aarushi listen!" She said while putting her hands away from her Aarushi's.

"What happened Kavya? Any issue?"

"You and Aryan are into each other right?"

"What? What are you saying?"

"I know, you say you people don't have anything between each other. But you Do. I see you both talking before during the break. "

"We were discussing about the competition only."

"No you weren't. I heard him telling you that he didn't come at this place, and you saying exactly me too."

"So what? I think friends can have these discussions too." She looked annoyed.

"I know you love him. And even you don't,  he does. He keeps looking at you no matter with whom he is. You both talk daily, you meet daily...."

"Kavya! You are just being possessive of him. I told you no, there's nothing between us. Stop overthinking." Aarushi left.

                           *******

"Hey where are you going, Ada?"

"To the park."

"But why?"

"What do you mean by why Aarushi? I go there daily."

"Yeah, but now the competition is over no."
"So what?"

"So Aryan is not coming today. So you can stay at home."

"This is my home, not Aryan's okay. I can stay here whenever I want, I don't need his presence to decide that." Replied Adya, looking irritated.

"Oh really?" Asked Aarushi, teasingly.
"See, exercise and walk is good for health. So I have planned to go to park daily." Adya explained.

"Oh that's the matter. Okay then, I'll also come with you. "