Cliché Nineteen: She's One of the Boys

Meet Ricky. Not Erica, Ricky. She's one of the boys. She's always seen wearing baggy jeans, loose shirts, beat up sneakers, and a messy bun. She hates every girl in the world. They're too much drama, obviously. She's only friends with boys. Even knowing the name of a girl in her class is far too much association with the drama queens. The only things every single girl likes are pink, clothes, kittens, and pearls, naturally. There is zero variability from girl to girl. Don't believe it? Just ask Ricky, who knows this because she has three brothers and her mom died when she was two, plus no female cousins or other family members. So she knows because she's never had a single interaction with a a girl. She's totally qualified to say every girl is the same.

Let me say this now: there is nothing wrong with being masculine. Actually, I'm genderfluid, so I'm often masculine. It's just the girls who bring other girls down because they are who they are. To many 'one of the boys' characters on Wattpad,  they all think girls who wear skirts and do dance are inferior, which is quite clearly not true. Don't push people down, bring them up! It's really not hard to be kind. (Unless they don't deserve it. Don't be kind to people who eat bananas with the peel on. Or murderers. Same difference.)