Chapter 6: Fight for Survival

Dhruv and Naval fought with unwavering determination, dispatching tribe members with lethal precision. But their overconfidence proved to be their downfall. The tribe members, armed with bows and arrows retrieved from their hut, launched a swift counterattack. Arrows whizzed through the air, narrowly missing the Clayton brothers as they scrambled for cover.

Realizing the dire situation, Dhruv and Naval split up, each seeking refuge in different hiding spots within the village. The remaining tribe members, wielding their weapons, meticulously combed through every nook and cranny in their relentless pursuit. The atmosphere was thick with tension as Dhruv and Naval realized the imminent danger they faced.

Meanwhile, as Shubhangi and Ura made their desperate escape, they too attracted the attention of a few tribe members who spotted their fleeing figures. The pursuers swiftly drew their bows and arrows, closing in on the girls. Fear surged through Shubhangi and Ura as they pushed themselves to their limits, their only hope for survival lying in the shadows of the dense woods.

Unbeknownst to them, Sarthak and Lindsey, hidden nearby, had been silently observing the chaos that unfolded. Recognizing the peril faced by Shubhangi and Ura, the two Clayton family members knew they had to intervene. With remarkable precision, Sarthak and Lindsey swiftly eliminated the tribe members pursuing the girls, their arrows finding their mark with deadly accuracy. Shubhangi and Ura were safe once more, their saviors now armed with the bows and arrows of their fallen enemies.

However, Dhruv and Naval remained in grave danger. Aware that their capture would result in certain death, Dhruv made a life-altering decision. He resolved to sacrifice himself, providing Naval with the opportunity to escape. His voice rang out, carrying across the village as he shouted, "Naval, my brother, run from here and find refuge elsewhere! I will put an end to these bastards!"

His words echoed through the air, reaching the ears of everyone present—the tribe members, Sarthak, Lindsey, Shubhangi, Ura, and, most importantly, Naval. Dhruv emerged from his hiding place, his eyes burning with determination, and began a relentless assault on the remaining tribe members. He struck with calculated precision, eliminating them one by one.

However, Naval, instead of fleeing as instructed, emerged from his own hiding spot, standing shoulder to shoulder with his brother. Unyielding loyalty and a fierce determination to protect his family propelled him forward. Together, the Clayton brothers fought valiantly against their adversaries, but the tribe members, skilled in the use of bows and arrows, presented a formidable challenge.

As the tension reached its peak, the four remaining tribe members with bows and arrows raised their weapons, preparing to deliver the final blow. But just as they were about to release their arrows, Lindsey and Sarthak unleashed a deadly volley of arrows, piercing through the air and finding their targets with deadly accuracy. The remaining tribe members fell to the ground, their threat extinguished.

The Clayton family, a scene of destruction and carnage before them, entered the village, taking in the aftermath of the merciless battle they had waged. The weight of their actions bore heavily upon them, their once-familiar surroundings now stained with blood. The mixture of relief and unease hung in the air as they realized the extent of the violence they were capable of.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't forget to vote! Your voice matters.