c1

Falling. Thats what Sam and Dean are doing right now. It can't be a normal fall if its the Winchesters thats doing it right. They're falling from the sky.

This all happened when Jack tried to get them to the other dimension that's Mary's trapped in. Instead of a Dark gloomy space they're falling from a blue as heaven sky.

"Sammy! You alive?" Dean asks while falling

"Not for long Dean" Sam answers back shouting.

"Cass! Jack! This is a good time to show up for god's sake!" Dean screams towards the sky hoping they could hear them.

Slowly they gets closer to the ending. The ending is a ground filled with cars and people. Some of these people were ponting at them. That's what normal people do when the see people falling from the sky. Which happens rarely for them. Both of them closes their eyes tightly to embrace the ending they were about to get. After all these years of fighting, what they were about to get is a death like this. 'Would it be permanent this time?' Dean thinks to himself. He feels the air dropping. Their bodies getting ready to chop into the ground with great force. They waited. Waited. And waited a little more for the ending but the ending seems to be running late. They slowly opened their eyes to see them...flying. There's no word for floating other than flying.

"Cass!" Sam shouted relieved.

"It's not Cass. Who the fuck are you?" Dean shouts feeling the hand thats tightly holding their waists to keep them from falling. That wasn't Cass. If it was cass he would've just angel teleported them to the ground rather than flying through the buildings.

They look up to see who's carrying them. They sees a man's jawline that is sharp enough to cut onions and the man's sparkling blue eyes. He seems to wear a blue and red body-tight cloth.They also sees something like a...cape? Who wears a cape these days.The man keeps flying through the wind and lands on top of a building. He then gently puts them down.

"You guys okay?" He asks with a smile.

"Yeah and who are you? How the hell did you fly? Where the hell are we?" Dean couldn't hold himself back. He needed answers. He had a bad feeling about the place. Even thought the place looked alot like their world it felt off in a strange way.

"Um okay I have the same questions. Why dont we help each other out? " the man says.

"Yeah that's good. Why don't you start?" Dean pulls out his gun. The man's eyes changed and his smile disappeared in a flash.

"Oh wow easy there Dean. The guy just saved our lives" Sam gets between Dean and the man. He felt this flying man would be better off as a friend than an enemy.

"He flew man didnt you see it?" Dean says worried.

"And he saved us" Sam signals dean to put the gun down and dean hesitantly puts it down. 'Let sammy take care of the talking' he reminded himself how smooth of a talker sam is.

Sam turns around to face the man and raises his hands up.

"Okay then, sorry for that"

"I suggest you start first" The man says in a cold voice.

"Yeah I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean. I think we're from another dimension" When Sam saw all those buildings during his falling,he instinctly knew Jack screwed up.

"I'm Superman and we have a lot to talk" Clark says. He looked top to bottom of these individuals called Sam and Dean. He knew they were not dangerous when Dean pulled out a shabby-looking gun out. He just scared them a little to subdue them. He needed answers. How did they end up here?

^_^Hi guys hope you liked the first chapter. This is a dumb idea and i love it. I'm really sorry if my writing is crappy (I'm bad at english) hope you still enjoy this. I'd be glad to receive your comments about my writing. I want to improve^_^