Chapter 2

Your POV.

When you woke up you realized you wernt home you were in some kind of office that looked like the the office in the game. ''What the'' you said. You went to check the cameras. ''This has to be a dream''. You went to pirate cove and foxy was peaking out. ''Thats weird he's not suppost to do that''. When you went to check the gang they were all there exept Chica. ''Where did that chicken go''. When you did find her she was outside youd door. Before you got to press the door button something grabbed you from behind 'crap i forgot to check pirate cove' you thought. 'No i wont die' you started to thrash around wanting to escape. ''Calm down lass, we wont hurt ye'' said the piate cove man (i couldnt help it -_-") ''what'' you said. ''We only want to be your friend'' said Chica. ''You aren't gonna kill me'' you said. ''Now why would we do that'' said Freddy. (He was hear the hole time) ''oh OK'' you said. ''Ooh your so pretty'' said Chica. ''Ya she be cute'' said foxy. You started to blush. ''Thanks''. ''So what brings a lady like you to a place like this'' said Freddy. ''Oh well you won't believe me but''.

~~~~~~~~~~~~after a while of explaning~~~~~~~~~~~

''Hmm that's very interesting'' said bonnie. ''Ya I don't understand it either'' you said. ''Well in the time being you can work hear and be our friend'' said (more like yelled) Chica. ''Thanks you guys'' you said and smiled.

??? POV

'' I will get her to be mine.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was literally listening to fnaf songs while listening to this lol •-•