Chapter 3

After convicing the boss and lying saying your nineteen to get this job (unless your already 19) you got the job and came back for a night two

Your POV

When you came n the pizzaria you instantly smelled pizza and soda. ''Hello guys'' you said as you walked past the stage. ''Hey foxy can't wait for 12am'' you said. Once you got to the office the 12am bell chimed. ''Welp time for work'' you said. The recorded massage started to play but it was muted by a furry paw. ''That man be very annoying'' said foxy. ''Hey foxy what's up'' you said. ''Um the celling'' he questioned. ''No silly its a retorical question'' you started to laugh. Oh how foxy loves that laugh. ''Hey (Y/N)'' said bonnie. ''Oh hey how are you'' you said. ''I'm good'' he said. After a while of chatting Chica joined in. ''Hey guys I'm going to make pizza what kind do you want (Y/N)''. ''Oh well I'll have (F/T)'' you said. ''Weird'' giggled bonnie. ''How is that weird'' you said. ''No one asks for that kind of pizza'' he said. ''Oh-well'' you said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mini time skip cuz I can~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Wow Chica your really good'' you said. ''Thanks I always like to cook and bake'' said Chica. ''Really but you guys can't eat, no offence'' you said. ''Well we can but you have to keep this a secret'' said Freddy said. ''Okay'' you said. Freddy looked at Bonnie then Chica then Foxy and nodded. Then they were surrounded by a bright light. You closed your eyes because it was to bright. After the light dimmed you looked at where the animatronics used to be, but now there are humans. Chica had a yellow dress with a apron that said let's eat with yellow tights and orange boots. Freddy had a brown suit with black shoes and a black bowtie and a black tophat. Bonnie had a whit button up shirt with a purple vest over it with black dress shoes. Foxy had a white shirt but torn up, and a long red coat and black pants with brown boots. You were staring at (the incredibly hot) Foxy with a light blush coating your cheeks. ''Like what ye see'' said foxy. You finally snapped out of your trance and said ''oh no, I mean yes, I mean you look good''. Foxy started laughing ''thank ye for th' compliment'' he said. ''No problem'' you said. ''Hey guys stop flirting and get moved hear to eat before Chica eats it all'' said Freddy. You started to blush. ''We're not flirting'' you said. Everyone started to laugh except you. ''Don't worry lassie I'd flirt with you any day'' said Foxy. You blushed even harder. ''Oh look at the time you guys should get back on stage. ''Bye'' everyone said. ''See you later foxy'' then you kissed his cheak and ran like a madman to the office. Foxy stood there stunned the changed to his animatronic form and said ''Swigetty swooty foxy's comming for that booty'' then he went to his cove.