Chapter 4

Your POV

You walk into the building to find a note on your chair. ''Huh whats this''. The note read

Come mEet me iN

PiraTes coVe

~FoxY

''Heh he writes pretty bad''. You went to walk into pirates cove to find Foxy pacing back and forth. ''Hey foxy why do you need me'' you asked. ''Oh'' he jumped and spun around to face you. ''Oh well um *cough* I wanted to tell ye something'' he said. ''Oh what is it'' you asked while tilting your head to the side. A blush coated his cheeks. ''Oh well, um, I just wanted to say, um''. ''Yea'' you said. ''Oh um can I show you'' he asked. ''Yea what is i-'' you didn't get to finish because something warm covered your lips, then it hit you, Foxy was kissing you. You stood there shocked. Foxy pulled away. Then you realized you didn't kiss back. ''Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'll just go'' Foxy said. When he turned around you grabbed his shoulders and kissed him. Foxy's eyes went wide, then flutterd close. You never wanted this to end but you needed to breath. ''So *pant* ye like me'' Foxy asked. Once you caught your breath you said, ''of course silly, I just thought you only liked me as a friend''. ''I fell in love with ye when I first seen ye''. You giggled. ''Well I love you Foxy'' you said. ''I love ye to'' said Foxy.

You spent the rest of the night playing games with everyone but when no one was looking you pecked each others lips.'' Don't worry I'll be hear for ye, forever''

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK this is my first story I wrote so please no hate full comments

You guys can put comments on what x reader story I should write and I'll try to respond to them

Please <3

Queen_of_jacks