↬ᴀᴄᴛ. 002, ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʟʟꜱʜɪᴛ

ᴀᴄᴛ. 002, ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʟʟꜱʜɪᴛ

Requiem in D Minor, K. 626: III. Sequentia - F. Lacrimosa

╭-°-✞-˚✧❨✧˚-✞-°-╮

"Ren, fetch me some wine and the script for tomorrow."

Finishing at last another stack of paperwork, you stretch your arms in the air asking your subordinate for a favor. With a nod, Blade exits your office as he closes the doors behind him.

You read through the articles all across the media, it was impassable to ignore at this point. Staring intently at the glass chandelier held on your ceiling, not even god knows what the hell is going on in that sadistic head of yours.

A knock to be heard in the entrance of your chambers, the familiar ravenette man returned with a bottle of wine within his grasp, and an unsuspecting folder in his arms. The seemingly silent man set a glass on your desk, pouring the blood red wine on the crystal chalice.

The said folder was placed in front of you, laying aimlessly on your filled work surface. Sparing Blade a glance, you snapped your fingers and gestured your hand to dismiss him from your quarters.

You slowly inched your hand nearer towards the clear chalice. You fidgeted with the wine glass, taking a sip not long after. Your gentle touch opened the folder given to you. It was but a blank page.

It was empty, not a single word to be seen. Yet your actions say otherwise. You gazed upon the contents as if there were any to begin with. Closing your eyes for a brief moment, to open them once more revealing the gentle yet sinister intent showed within the glints of your irises.

You placed your head above your hand, chuckling in amusement. You shifted your glare to another part of your office, to a shelf mounted upon your wall. A rack was present, a stand resembling one that holds a sword. Yet the blade itself was of irritable absence, what would be of use of a stand without its sword?

The sight was a nuisance.

You sigh, running your fingers through your hair as you tuck some of it behind your ear. The foresight was always of uncanny accuracy, though all the events were foreseen and planned, it was still deemed frustrating regardless. Not even champagne or wine were able to ease you, so you might as well pay a visit to the wretched estate grounds. With the intention to head to the garden in the 'restricted area', nevertheless a certain hunch prevented you from doing so.

When your gift tells you something, it's always either for the best, or for the worst. There is never an in between. You knew that better than anyone.

With an anxious feeling residing in your chest, you focused your attention to the entirety of the hotel, your consciousness reaching every place within. The grand hotel's entrance preceded before the presence of an esteemed gent, one's first step among the sea of stairs alone was enough to send you shivers. And there you witnessed a certain man unwelcome. Though unwelcome may not be the right word entirely, he wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow.

"Oh~?" Your fists clenched upon themselves instinctively, your nails digging through the flesh of your palm from the pressure of your own hands causing blood to flow. The enemies of eternity.. exceptions are, after all.