Paparazzi

SOPHIA'S POV

The sun's rays shone on my eyes and I groaned as I shifted on the soft bed.

Wait! My bed was anything but soft. I opened my eyes to see myself on a huge king-sized bed with a comforter around me, my bare back pressed against a hard chest and a person's arm wrapped tightly around my waist, pinning me to the 'him'.

He groaned behind me and I was still in shock when I heard the door pushed open and people rushed in with cameras and mics, what was happening?

"Justin Smith caught in bed with a lover!" Someone said while the cameras clicked and I squeezed my eyes shut to avoid the lights.

"Who is she?" They asked as they swarmed around the bed to capture my face.

I tried using my hands to block the lights but the person laying behind me flipped the comforter over my face and put his arms around me.

"What is going on?" He asked, his voice husky, deep and attractive. I hadn't even gotten a view of his face yet but what was I doing on his bed?

"Mr Smith, is she your lover?" Someone asked.

"Or the speculated wife?" Another asked.

"Did you two do the deed?" What type of a question was that?!

"Who is she?" They swarmed everywhere with questions but he only replied coldly.

"Get out!" Everywhere was left frozen, no one said anything and the cameras had stopped clicking, "or I'll sue each and every one of you! Get the hell out of here!" He screamed and I didn't hear anything after that.

I remained still on the bed as I felt his weight leave and a door open and close then the shower on. I got the quilt off my face and looked around. I was in the penthouse, on the bed, naked!

I had just slept with the boss!

"Oh my goodness!" I gasped as I looked over the bed to see a red patch dried on the sheets. It was true, I had really lost my virginity last night.

The door to the bathroom opened up and THE Justin Smith emerged from the steam. With his body wet, only a towel wrapped around his waist and his whole body and hair wet, his dark silky hair that I wanted to slide my hands through and my God! Those abs! My eyes trailed down through his packs, down to his tempting v-line… he looked like a Calvin Klein model standing right in front of me.

He suddenly cleared his throat and raised his brow, "when you're done undressing me with your eyes, you can tell me who you are and how you ended up in my bed." He asked, taking up another towel to dry his hair.

"What?" I asked.

"I will not repeat myself."

"I'm sorry, I just- I…" I didn't even remember what had happened! I came for my phone and suddenly… "you dragged me in!" I said and he only raised a brow, "I came to get my phone and you suddenly dragged me into the room."

He walked up to me slowly, "what do you want? Money? Popularity?"

"What?"

"What could have made you stoop as low as to climb my bed? Who even are you? A whore?" His expression was angry by now.

"I am not a whore! I work in this hotel! You were the one who dragged me into all this, I don't even know what happened!"

He opened his mouth to say something when a phone rang by the nightstand, he took up the ringing phone and looked at me, "I need you out of my bed before I return!" He put the phone to his ear to answer the call, "and one more thing, you're fired!" With that, he walked away to answer the call.

I didn't even have a slight memory of what had happened last night, did I just get fired? I think I did, well now I'd have to get another job.

I saw my clothes, some torn on the floor and I tried getting down to get the clothes but the ache between my legs got me nowhere. I may not know what had happened but I for sure know that he didn't go easy last night.

I finally reached my clothes after a lot of pain and struggle and put them on before moving to the door.

"Wait! My phone!" I ran to the kitchen to get my phone before leaving the room.

I met a full crowd of paparazzi in front of the door with their cameras intact.

"Who are you?"

"Did Mr Smith ask you to leave?"

"Are you a one-night-stand?"

The questions swarmed me and I bent my head while trying to leave but they all blocked me.

"Wait! Is that Miss Roberston in bed with her bodyguard?!" A voice asked from downstairs and they all ran down after the news. I ran off too before they would get back. The hotel security were after the paparazzi and everyone looked at me with disgust and suspicion as I ran out.

I hailed a cab back home even as the driver looked at me suspiciously.

"Is there anything on my face?" I whispered to myself and brought out my phone to check my face.

My neck and shoulders were full of hickeys! Big red and purple hickeys! I gasped, had the guy never met a woman in his life?!

My phone buzzed with a news notification from my Insta, 'CEO OF SMITH HOTEL CHAIN AND UNKNOWN LADY CAUGHT IN THE ACT', it read.

My face was on the face of the news and I gasped.

"How in the world did they deliver the news this fast?!", And they had already gotten tens of thousands of views, so I ran to the comments.

"Probably just a gold-digger trying to climb up the social ladder, people are so shameless nowadays." A comment read and I immediately switched it off.

It was obvious the comments were not gonna be pleasant for me, I didn't want to go on with reading them.

Another buzz rang, 'ROBERTSON'S PRINCESS CAUGHT IN THE ACT WITH HER BODYGUARD', it read. I saw the lady from before laying on the bed with a man beside her as it looked like she screamed at the paparazzi.

I knew I had gotten myself into a mess especially with dangerous people like that lady. What should I do?